Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 07:02 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all, last day of June today, where did it go.....

Cloudy and cool again here but not much rain forecast, so I may get the chance to get in the garden to pull a weed and pick some fruit later, but we'll just have to see how it goes.

Enjoy your day everyone
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 07:08 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you Barry and to all who follow.

Yes, June has almost gone, probably to wherever April and May disappeared to.

Overcast here. A dry and bright morning with light outbreaks of light rain or drizzle this
afternoon is the forecast. Maximum temperature 20ºC.

Always some task, mundane or otherwise to do, so plenty to choose from for today.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 07:15 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Cool, cloudy and windy here.

Yet another day of sorting the garden, piles of old stuff to clear from behind the shed.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 07:58 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, stay safe and well. God bless.
Matchu
Scarborough
Matchu is male  Matchu has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 08:21 AM

Good morning,
My wife disassembled the bed last night so I am lying on the floor. Scarborough gulls singing outside window and I’ll get on my bike at 9 pedal up to the ‘unit’ @ 9 for a half day. Also my head is slathered in aloe vera because of this stress foluculitis (sp) that I’ve given myself. That’s not very sexy is it. Oh i am reading the Wake, starting Shogun next. Umm, day off tomorrow so I can post green ink type emails to magazines, my hobby. Love Mat [text post hence pidgin]
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 08:52 AM

Good morning everybody.

Hmmmmm - interesting Matchu.

It's another dull looking day here & quite cool but I'm not complaining.

I'm going to have a workout in my gym now & afterwards have a walk to the chemists with Tony to pick up some meds.

More cleaning planned for this afternoon. I haven't the energy to do it all at once.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 08:54 AM

Good morning everyone another dull day and chilly.
I don't mind though, it makes not being on holiday with the children more tolerable.

Not a lot planned for today, I have Face Time with my eldest granddaughter and a call to the vet to check Chloe's bloods before I book her in for a teeth clean.
The Vet agreed with me about CCD (canine dementia) and Chloe has started taking medication to help that.

I wish it would warm up a bit, I am wishing the heating was on.

Enjoy your day
Button
NW England
Button is female  Button has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 09:02 AM

Good morning everyone. I've got the heating on, I know, it's a bit self indulgent but I was cold! I'll turn it off in a minute. I'm going to B & Q this morning, I need a couple of things for the garden.
Stay safe!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 09:17 AM

Good morning all cloudy and cool here, rain expected later in the day.

Spending the day sorting and clearing out the ‘unneedables’ in the cupboards, makes a change from sorting things out for our holiday as I would have been doing at this time other years. Never mind, I’m grateful we are still here!

Enjoy your day everyone...
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 10:17 AM

Evening all

It was a bit foggy this morning but the sun soon burned that off. Had 1mm of rain overnight which was very welcome but it got up to 18'C by the middle of the day which was cool but with a jumper it was pleasant enough in the sun.

Got my laundry on the line as soon as the fog was gone, the trouble with winter is that the washing takes hours longer to dry but it was ready by 2pm.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top