Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 10:45 PM

Any Unusual Sightings? Have You Ever Seen A Naked Stranger?

Yes, l know... it’s a bizarre question!

Some years ago, l was driving through a quiet hamlet with my youngest daughter and her friend who l was taking home.
We drove around a bend where there was an expensive house situated by the river.
We couldn’t believe our eyes to see a man stark naked, sitting on a motorbike, outside the front of the house.

I was totally shocked and the girls who were about 13 at the time started to giggle.

We went back that way but he’d gone! Maybe, he was a ghost?!

Have you ever had any unusual sightings?
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 10:56 PM

Re: Any Unusual Sightings? Have You Ever Seen A Naked Stranger?

Ha Ha Funny that you should mention that.

Just 3 days ago, I was walking to the supermarket when I noticed a 35-45 yr old woman walking up a busy street... starkers. Not a stich of clothing nor even shoes.

I figured that she was either stoned out of her mind on drugs or severely mentally ill.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Ha Ha Funny that you should mention that.

Just 3 days ago, I was walking to the supermarket when I noticed a 35-45 yr old woman walking up a busy street... starkers. Not a stich of clothing nor even shoes.

I figured that she was either stoned out of her mind on drugs or severely mentally ill.
No! What a coincidence! Bakerman.
It’s how oblivious they are, whilst you can’t believe your eyes!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Yes, l know... it’s a bizarre question!

Some years ago, l was driving through a quiet hamlet with my youngest daughter and her friend who l was taking home.
We drove around a bend where there was an expensive house situated by the river.
We couldn’t believe our eyes to see a man stark naked, sitting on a motorbike, outside the front of the house.

I was totally shocked and the girls who were about 13 at the time started to giggle.

We went back that way but he’d gone! Maybe, he was a ghost?!

Have you ever had any unusual sightings?
Similar to you. Riding on Dartmoor with my friend & there was a tent pitched in a fairly remote part of the moor, outside it was a naked man with very long hair. Hippy type. He greeted us & started chatting as we rode near, not a bit bothered by his nakedness, it was Summer, but not that warm. We were surprised to say the least, but had a conversation with him for a few minutes. My friend did say to him that camping wasn't allowed on the moor, but that probably the police would not see him where he was. He said he'd take his chance at that, then we said goodbye & left him. Never saw him again.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

01-07-2020, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Similar to you. Riding on Dartmoor with my friend & there was a tent pitched in a fairly remote part of the moor, outside it was a naked man with very long hair. Hippy type. He greeted us & started chatting as we rode near, not a bit bothered by his nakedness, it was Summer, but not that warm. We were surprised to say the least, but had a conversation with him for a few minutes. My friend did say to him that camping wasn't allowed on the moor, but that probably the police would not see him where he was. He said he'd take his chance at that, then we said goodbye & left him. Never saw him again.
Tiffany, So you all had a normal conversation as if it was quite normal to see a naked man on the moor?
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 12:40 AM

Yes twice. In the early 70s, me and my girlfriend of the time were chilling in habourside park in Balmain: which some may know is an edgy inner city suburb of Sydney. It is the "Greenwich Village" of Sydney and back then there were still remnants of the hippie culture mixed with a very active political community. IT was a beautiful day and a youngish woman came dancing across the park near us, seemingly oblivious to all else. She was laughing and singing like she was in a musical. All she wore was a sarong. IN one twirl she lost the sarong and danced around naked swinging it around like a prop. She was obviously tripping or something like that. She eventually re-dressed and strolled off. Bent!..

The second was when I was a teenager in Perth and doing what I tried to do all of the time - surfing. A bunch of guys dared each other to skinny dip surf. So they did. Iwas not one of them

That's it for me
Ciderman
Masterton, New Zealand
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 01:23 AM

When I was still at school and about 17 I got an after school job delivering greengroceries in a little Ford van around Takapuna in Auckland. One of my deliveries was to an elaborate house up a long winding drive. When I got to the house I unloaded a large cardboard box of greenery and walked up to the door and as I approached the door opened to reveal a completely naked woman who then leaned seductively against the door frame. I placed the box on the doorstep, smiled and wished her good evening, then I walked back to my van and took off.
Do you think I missed an educational opportunity?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 02:19 AM

last year .
Went to the abbey gardens in Malmesbury .
The woman at the ticket box said you do know it’s clothing optional day .( we didn’t )
Er yes said we ( trying not to be provincial and stuffy )
The place was full of naked men !
There were only two women unclothed .
It was .....well educational .
How on earth do they manage with rings in their whatsits ?
Mr M was horribly uncomfortable I kept pointing out beautiful plants etc but to no avail he wanted out of there tout suite !
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by Ciderman ->
When I was still at school and about 17 I got an after school job delivering greengroceries in a little Ford van around Takapuna in Auckland. One of my deliveries was to an elaborate house up a long winding drive. When I got to the house I unloaded a large cardboard box of greenery and walked up to the door and as I approached the door opened to reveal a completely naked woman who then leaned seductively against the door frame. I placed the box on the doorstep, smiled and wished her good evening, then I walked back to my van and took off.
Do you think I missed an educational opportunity?
No doubt you missed an educational opportunity. but, on the other hand, being 17, you were likely extremely nervous.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 08:45 AM

Walking through the sand dunes at Studland, a group of nudies came frolicking.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top