Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 02:04 PM

Re: Any Unusual Sightings? Have You Ever Seen A Naked Stranger?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Yes, l know... it’s a bizarre question!

Some years ago, l was driving through a quiet hamlet with my youngest daughter and her friend who l was taking home.
We drove around a bend where there was an expensive house situated by the river.
We couldn’t believe our eyes to see a man stark naked, sitting on a motorbike, outside the front of the house.

I was totally shocked and the girls who were about 13 at the time started to giggle.

We went back that way but he’d gone! Maybe, he was a ghost?!

Have you ever had any unusual sightings?
Art, did you go back for another look?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Makes you wonder doesn't it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Another time was in a hotel in Cyprus. I was scanning the horizon with my binoculars when I happened to move them down to see a woman's head just above the level of the beach. She would pop up, have a little look around then go down, then pop up, have a look around, then go down again. This went on for a while. To this day I have no idea what she was doing.
....... as you do when on a beach holiday LD!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
....... as you do when on a beach holiday LD!

No Mags...... I was in my hotel room and it was around 6pm when everyone had left the beach. I should have added that bit.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 02:17 PM

No Mags...... I was in my hotel room and it was around 6pm when everyone had left the beach. I should have added that bit.
Of course!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

01-07-2020, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Of course!

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Yes, l did, Twink.... but only to see his powerful motor bike! It really was impressive looking!

It’s a mysterious house with part that looks like a castle and is situated by the River Avon. It always has impressive cars outside.

The more impressive property next door which is a Grade-II listed converted mill was going to be purchased by 007 Daniel Craig. Maybe, it was him on the motorbike?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 02:27 PM

Another time was in a hotel in Cyprus. I was scanning the horizon with my binoculars when I happened to move them down to see a woman's head just above the level of the beach. She would pop up, have a little look around then go down, then pop up, have a look around, then go down again. This went on for a while. To this day I have no idea what she was doing.
Longy, Are you sure it wasn’t a balloon with a face on it?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

01-07-2020, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Yes, l did, Twink.... but only to see his powerful motor bike! It really was impressive looking!

It’s a mysterious house with part that looks like a castle and is situated by the River Avon. It always has impressive cars outside.

The more impressive property next door which is a Grade-II listed converted mill was going to be purchased by 007 Daniel Craig. Maybe, it was him on the motorbike?
Did he have a helmet?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

01-07-2020, 02:30 PM

Did he have a helmet?
Whatever do you mean?!!

No, bare headed, like his body! He looked like a rock star type?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top