Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 10:03 AM

Re: "Cruel & heartless"

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I obviously know more about politics than you and a tutor at college who tried to teach me politics, - I knew more about the subject than he did.
I have no idea how anyone can teach politics. How to bullshit the masses yes, I can understand that.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have no idea how anyone can teach politics. How to bullshit the masses yes, I can understand that.

Just shows you the level of your ignorance then doesn't it!!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Just shows you the level of your ignorance then doesn't it!!!
You are correct that my knowledge of politics is limited. The only politics I know is what's reported on the news and on this site but what I do know is this:

Politics is just a game played by certain people pretending to be more intelligent than the people they represent. Politics has nothing to do with the welfare of the ordinary people. ALL politicians are in it for their own gain. They will never admit when they are wrong. Most politicians don't have the intelligence to write their own speeches let alone run a Country.

A good example of this could be someone who pretends to care about the man/woman on the street, yet hides behind the ideals of a tyrant or a terrorist group.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Yawn, change the record!
About the only thing I agree with from Spider Lady,

Change the record Stalin Joe
you're becoming very boring..zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
About the only thing I agree with from Spider Lady,

Change the record Stalin Joe

What I have to say on here I will say, and if you don't like - TOUGH!!! - go urinate elsewhere.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

04-06-2018, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
about the only thing i agree with from spider lady,

change the record stalin joe

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top