Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 04:44 PM

Re: 'Stupid woman'

He did you don't have to be a champion lip reader to see that .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 04:53 PM

Yes, yes he did call her a 'stupid woman', the mouth shapes differently for 'woman' and 'person'.

Also why did he have to have his excuse written on a piece of paper for him, it should have been easy enough for him to remember what he said without being prompted by notes.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 04:59 PM

Stupid Man for denying it the way he did. Where's the humour in that, any House of Commons performer with an ounce of wit would have responded to these accusations ... something like ....

"I said nothing, I was lost in my private thoughts"
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 05:03 PM

Its difficult to in to see in what context this took place. He appears to be sitting down muttering while other MPs are either shouting for or against what had been said previously presumably by Theresa May during PM Questions.???
It wasnt as if he was standing calling it to her face. And besides I'm sure, during the playground antics that go on in the house, on both sides, far worse has been muttered under the breath as he appeared to do.
I'm not defending the man as I actually dont like him but I think this is the normal point scoring that our politicians do meanwhile the country is going to hell in a handcart as we race towards brexit.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
She has a mug on her desk calling herself a difficult woman then claims mysogeny when he calls her a woman. She wants her cake and eat it IMO And what about the stupidity leading up to the comment the idiocy she was leading against him. I think he had a right to decent debate in the chamber.
FGS Cant anyone have a funny mug on their desk?

He didn't call her a woman he called her a stupid woman ill mannered clod .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 05:06 PM

Apparently, Corbyn left the chamber after the accusation and was watching events on a screen in the tearoom.
My guess is his aids will have watched the video and told him he might get away with saying he said 'people' not woman.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Apparently, Corbyn left the chamber after the accusation and was watching events on a screen in the tearoom.
My guess is his aids will have watched the video and told him he might get away with saying he said 'people' not woman.
Were his stupid aides men or women .....
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 05:13 PM

She's stupid and a woman.
She needs to stop being stupid and act like a human being.If anyone else complained about being called a stupid woman they'd be called an over sensative snowflake. You can't have it all ways.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
She needs to stop being stupid and act like a human being.If anyone else complained about being called a stupid woman they'd be called an over sensative snowflake. You can't have it all ways.
Hi

May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Correct...much ado about nothing...at least He didn't call Her a tory barsteward..now THAT'S a hanging offence

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top