Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 04:57 AM

Good Morning Sunday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Stupid time to be posting, but woken up early by things going on locally.

It is getting warmer, which is great.

In am still fragile, so having to take things easy.

Sabina is here early to help with stuff I cannot do on my own.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 06:23 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday.

Funny weather at the moment, sunny when I went for my walk this morning then overcast now sunny again at least it is not wet.

Very cool for this time of the year too should be in the high 20°s but has remained stubbornly in the low 20s. Warm enough to keep the grass growing but not warm enough for summer.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 07:48 AM

Good morning from me.

I'm up bright & early - didn't sleep well due to the steroids I took last night for my PMR pain.
They are well known for causing sleep problems.

Not to worry - they've worked - I'm pain free this morning.

Later, we plan on our weekly walk round the park with Ady & family.
Probably have a film afternoon.

Have a good day all.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 08:50 AM

good morning sunday people, wow....when i went round the garden the wind didn't freeze yer legs off, and its dry, if the temps rise as promised the grass might jump back into life, the mowers are ready for action
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 08:59 AM

Good Morning all,

It has snowed again during the night and it is very cold.

Grandma used to say a cold Winter was good as it killed off all the bugs. Do you think it will work on C19?

Take care - stay safe.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 09:12 AM

Good morning everyone! Got woken by a fight going on outside in the street, then shortly after that, I saw someone being horrible to their dog, so I flung open the window and shouted at them. What a way to start the day! All is calm now, having coffee and listening to the birds. Have a lovely day everybody
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 10:17 AM

Morning all, miserable looking day here, grey and drizzly. BUT... it's 8deg!!! The freeze seems to be over, thankfully. I won't be shivering when I undress for my shower later!

Gosh Bruce, only low 20s? Over here that is definitely considered summer. High 20s are a rare occurrence which leave us all wilting

Have the best day you can folks.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 10:23 AM

Good morning everyone dark drizzly and still very cold .

It is supposed to be warmer but doesn't feel it yet , my legs and feet are still numb in 3 layers of clothing.

Not lot planned for today, I might cut my hair this morning then wash it .

Enjoy your day .
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
then shortly after that, I saw someone being horrible to their dog, so I flung open the window and shouted at them.

Well done...I hate people who are unkind to animals
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 10:33 AM

The big cook today... My daughter and her husband are coming to dinner.

yes its allowed they are the only people allowed in the house.

We are celebrating 40 years of marriage and so together we are making a big dinner, beef rendang , sweet and sour chicken , chicken in black bean sauce , spicy rice , mini lompia, naan bread and a red velvet cake in case anyone wants afters.. All home made..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top