Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 07:32 PM

Re: Creepy Joe is Back !

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
You know what PK? I just went back and watched it over and over...... and I agree with you. His mouth simply does not match the voiceover. Not in any way, shape or form. It's way off. I imagine with all the clever techy stuff out there, it would be relatively easy to patch his voice together in a sentence and dub onto that video. I mean, don't ask me how, I wouldn't have a clue...

Yeah, he can be creepy, I'll accept that. but I think it's entirely possible someone is stirring the pot here.
Thank you Sheba, I appreciate that. Yes, he might be touchy feely but its not rude for a woman to say "Excuse me, I don't feel comfortable with that, please don't do it".

And to the pot stirring, I agree as well.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Thank you Sheba, I appreciate that. Yes, he might be touchy feely but its not rude for a woman to say "Excuse me, I don't feel comfortable with that, please don't do it".

And to the pot stirring, I agree as well.

Yeah let's pretend it's not true
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 09:17 PM

How come you get to discount every nasty thing Trump has ever said, but somehow we all have to believe President Biden is as horrible as you say he is, huh?. Doesn't work like that Bread. Everyone has an opinion and we are free to express it.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 09:36 PM

the kilter is being ruffled again, and so it should be, but for what reason? This time.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Yeah let's pretend it's not true
Your track record with the truth, Bread, hardly puts you in a position to be the arbiter of it.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 09:44 PM

Maybe its time for a Reality Check.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Your track record with the truth, Bread, hardly puts you in a position to be the arbiter of it.
If its a competition on lies Harbal you win. Nobody can compete with you on that.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 09:53 PM

If its a competition on lies Harbal you win. Nobody can compete with you on that.
I would feel a lot more confident about winning if it were an intelligence competition, Bread.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

31-05-2021, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I would feel a lot more confident about winning if it were an intelligence competition, Bread.
You need to understand facts first.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

31-05-2021, 09:21 AM

You need to understand facts first.
To be fair, Bread, its about accepting facts too, which I'm thinking is something you find difficult? I'm not having a dig at you, but there are two sides to every argument, its not just all one way.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top