Join for free
Page 9 of 15 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2020, 09:46 AM

Re: Police Officier shot dead

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
So he had been ‘searched’? How on earth, would you miss something as bulky as a gun?
Hi

One of these.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-a-sub-compact-handgun

He was about to be searched using a metal scanner.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2020, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I agree Swimmy! If we arm our police we will soon suffer the awful situations that occur in the USA!
If our police are not respected for the job they do, then perhaps much harsher sentences for violence & murder should be introduced.... because the current ones aren't working!
I'll take the same actions from our police that the front line American police hand out where it is so obviously needed because we are now facing the same actions by the same kind of filth in this country that is taking place there.

Harsher sentences? Pointless with the glorified holiday camps we have and also imprisonment is a thing AFTER the event. A supermax for terrorists with full term Life sentences which are in effect oubliettes - great. Otherwise I'm happy to see our police armed and trained to take out the trash.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2020, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I'll take the same actions from our police that the front line American police hand out where it is so obviously needed because we are now facing the same actions by the same kind of filth in this country that is taking place there.

Harsher sentences? Pointless with the glorified holiday camps we have and also imprisonment is a thing AFTER the event. A supermax for terrorists with full term Life sentences which are in effect oubliettes - great. Otherwise I'm happy to see our police armed and trained to take out the trash.
I wonder if you would still say that if somebody you cared about was shot & killed, by police, because they were in the wrong place with the wrong people when it happened?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2020, 10:40 AM

The police in Spain carry guns. No one messes with the armed police there, they wouldn’t dare.
I think they act as a deterrent.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2020, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
hi

a mistake was made in the original search.

We do not know the circumstances of it or the pressure the officers were under at the time.

Arming the police would have had no effect in this instance.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2020, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Past time our police were armed and trained by the American police. After all we are seeing our society being infected by the same class of filth that are being confronted by the Septics who are putting them in their place

Our police should be given the tools and encouragement to do the same.

I am a big fan of BoJo but how I wish we had Donald Trump, preferably as head of state and not that awful Windsor woman.

I REALLY do.

May angels and ministers of grace defend us - those are the stupidest suggestions I have seen this year, AT.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2020, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
The police in Spain carry guns. No one messes with the armed police there, they wouldn’t dare.
I think they act as a deterrent.
Many police are armed here when they are dealing with terrorists.... but it doesn't stop the terrorist from killing people. Armed police only deter those who are afraid of death and many terrorists aren't!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2020, 11:38 AM

I agree Swimmy! If we arm our police we will soon suffer the awful situations that occur in the USA!
If our police are not respected for the job they do, then perhaps much harsher sentences for violence & murder should be introduced.... because the current ones aren't working!
I give up!

Every time the arming of the police is mentioned, out come the immortal words: "We'll suffer the awful situations that occur in America."

Do those same 'awful situations' also occur in other European countries, all of which arm their police?

Why should we suddenly become like America?
Is it not possible that we could become like Switzerland or Sweden?

I'd like someone to explain how both Switzerland and Sweden are both safer and more peaceful than the UK, despite their police being armed yet ours are not.

It just goes to confirm that the above oft-stated assertion is absolutely unfounded nonsense.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2020, 11:48 AM

I wonder if you would still say that if somebody you cared about was shot & killed, by police, because they were in the wrong place with the wrong people when it happened?
The only people that I care about are my immediate family who quite simply would not be anywhere near where the filth now congregate.

If in the wrong place at the wrong time although we both would be devastated (we've both discussed this while watching the way the filth behave now) we've realised that what now must be done it would be collateral damage.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

27-09-2020, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I give up!

Every time the arming of the police is mentioned, out come the immortal words: "We'll suffer the awful situations that occur in America."

Do those same 'awful situations' also occur in other European countries, all of which arm their police?

Why should we suddenly become like America?
Is it not possible that we could become like Switzerland or Sweden?

I'd like someone to explain how both Switzerland and Sweden are both safer and more peaceful than the UK, despite their police being armed yet ours are not.

It just goes to confirm that the above oft-stated assertion is absolutely unfounded nonsense.
Life in Sweden is getting increasingly nasty due to immigrants and their "cultures".

Page 9 of 15 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top