Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2019, 11:57 AM

Re: Fuss about nothing.

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Me neither..... I mean, I never have of course.

I must admit I don't watch as often as I used to.

What annoys me more than anything is the audience.
I can't stand all the noise.
All the shouting, cheering, jeering, clapping, whistling etc every couple of minutes.
Every time someone says anything, they start again.
It really drives me nuts and what with that and the adverts, most of it is on Mute.

And how many times do they have to have yet another 'Celeb' adevertise their blasted competition? "Win a holiday in . . . . with £. ... spending money." Over and over.

In fact, reading what I've written, I don't know why I bother with it even.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2019, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I must admit I don't watch as often as I used to.

What annoys me more than anything is the audience.
I can't stand all the noise.
All the shouting, cheering, jeering, clapping, whistling etc every couple of minutes.
Every time someone says anything, they start again.
It really drives me nuts and what with that and the adverts, most of it is on Mute.

And how many times do they have to have yet another 'Celeb' adevertise their blasted competition? "Win a holiday in . . . . with £. ... spending money." Over and over.

In fact, reading what I've written, I don't know why I bother with it even.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2019, 12:16 PM

I cannot understand why some people think celebs are a big deal? I have met many over the years, they are just like anyone else, some pleasant some not so pleasant, end of story.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2019, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I cannot understand why some people think celebs are a big deal? I have met many over the years, they are just like anyone else, some pleasant some not so pleasant, end of story.
I don't, they are just people doing a job. Actors are the worst, they seem to think they are above everyone but all they really do is pretend to be someone else.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2019, 12:44 PM

I must admit I have never watched Loose Women - mainly because our TV doesn't go on till 7.00pm unless Tony wants to watch the lunchtime news.

I just can't get into daytime TV!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2019, 01:31 PM

Coleen Nolan can certainly dish it, so it won’t hurt her to get a bit of her own medicine!

l think she got off lightly if they said she was fat...l mean, have you seen her shocking teeth and skin? The fags are wrecking her!
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2019, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I must admit I have never watched Loose Women - mainly because our TV doesn't go on till 7.00pm unless Tony wants to watch the lunchtime news.

I just can't get into daytime TV!!
Likewise Carol .
9 o clock is the usual time for me to switch on although I will be recording several programmes I follow before that time .
In order to watch daytime tv I’d have to be forcibly tied into a chair or incapacitated
Just not my thing at all .
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2019, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Coleen Nolan can certainly dish it, so it won’t hurt her to get a bit of her own medicine!

l think she got off lightly if they said she was fat...l mean, have you seen her shocking teeth and skin? The fags are wrecking her!
Looks older than she is (54), she did not like it when on Celebrity Big Brother, a fellow housemate criticised her bad habit.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2019, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Looks older than she is (54), she did not like it when on Celebrity Big Brother, a fellow housemate criticised her bad habit.
Cinderella, How ever did she win Celebrity Big Brother?
She was nasty and two faced about one or two of the others. She made sure she formed a clique to side with her too.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2019, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Actors are the worst, they seem to think they are above everyone but all they really do is pretend to be someone else.
I wouldn't claim to know what any one of them thinks, far less all of them.

But many of them are rather popular. Maybe that's their job in a nutshell. Pull in the audiences to generate the revenues that keep the industry in business.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top