Join for free
Page 557 of 754 « First < 57 457 507 547 555 556 557 558 559 567 607 657 > Last »
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 12:21 PM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Good Afternoon Each,still piddling down here on & off so not much doing,

You'll be happy to see Your Son & Daughter again Roxy

Stay safe Folks xxx
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 03:48 PM

Good afternoon ladies. Roxy enjoy lunch tomorrow with your son and daughter. Beki I'm looking forward to meeting friends for coffee. Also meeting up with family for lunch. May not an ideal day for sitting in the garden for lunch and drinks with your friend. Just getting ready to go out to the shops,
Beki
Edinburgh, Scotland
Beki is female  Beki has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 02:09 PM

Good afternoon all. I'm sure someone is determined that I get totally unfit and my bum 3ft bigger (if it isn't already). Mornings are bright and dry and, just about the time I'm ready to get into the garden it pours down. It's been this way for the best part of a week, and some of last week as well I think. I need to start looking for exercise 'classes' on the TV or internet. It's easy to plonk myself in front of my laptop and the day, & evening, just gallop past. I need some of your discipline May. Enjoy your day.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 03:08 PM

Good Afternoon Each,and what a stinker of a day it is,windy wet & cold

Oh Beki,don't look to Me for inspiration as Mine has gone oot the windae!...I decided to go on a strict nutritious diet 8 Years ago to lose the 20 lbs I'd gained since retiring & having a major op',and I've kept it off...until NOW.I always gained a few lbs over each winter,but would soon lose it again between March/May...that has not happened this year with being in isolation for months where My main aim was to find food,cook it,and eat it,along with lots of unhealthy rubbish!.....so the situation is I've gained the weight I lost all those years ago and for the first time I've had to go UP a size with trousers/jeans/tops...I still exercise mainly to keep My muscles/heart/lungs strong and healthy,but exercising alone won't help with weight loss I'm afraid,I'm not in the mood for dieting and I don't think I ever will be again..hey ho...c'est la vie.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 04:50 PM

Good afternoon ladies. Beki I hate exercise of any kind even at school, I just hated it. Although I do like going out walking. May the weather has been the same here today, I haven't been out the door today. Hopefully it will be better weather tomorow.
Beki
Edinburgh, Scotland
Beki is female  Beki has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2020, 06:11 PM

Good afternoon all. At last I had a few hours in the garden. I was so stiff & sore. That's it, definitely looking for exercise programmes. I just need the motivation to actually do the exercise. It's been dry but windy. I forget my hair is much longer than usual & it keeps blowing in my eyes. Fortunately I have a hair appointment for the 16th July. Like all of you I suppose I have good days & bad. Sometimes I get fed up but I prefer to be safe. Laughing at the 'pub beer gardens' will be opening soon. This is forecast to be the wetest July for a few years, so we'll be needing our umbrellas I think!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2020, 07:27 AM

Morning, Not a bad day here in Perth but it's early yet. Himself left a wee while ago to drive back up north to the farm. I'm over at Kinoull Hill with the dog for our walk. Had a lovely day on Sunday with the family and will be heading to Dundee later in the week to the daughters. After breakfast I intend to get stuck into the garden. Have a nice day
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

07-07-2020, 11:11 AM

Good Morning Each,still cloudy here but hope it will brighten up for My walk up the Main St for some shopping,

Don't know of any pubs in My wee Town with beergardens except one further up the hill,the 2 Hotels here have but Son says He'll wait until the pubs open properly before He goes for a pint..personally I couldn't care less if the pubs never open again

Have a good day all and stay safe.xx
valentinojess
largs, scotland

07-07-2020, 12:13 PM

Good afternoon ladies. Beki I have a hair appointment for the 17th of July. I'm using a hair clip that belongs to my niece to keep my hair off my face. Roxy glad you enjoyed your lunch on Sunday. You'll be looking forward to seeing your daughter. May we have one pub here with a beer garden, but that's not open. Some of the restaurants have opened with tables outside, one of them I'm not fond of.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

07-07-2020, 02:20 PM

Afternoon All,well I got soaked to the skin on My way to the co-op,just had jeans t shirt & light cardigan on,had to strip and shower when I got Home and put on some warm clothes..I'll probably end up with pneumonia! ..drinking a mug of hot chocolate to warm up.....where's the Summer gone

Page 557 of 754 « First < 57 457 507 547 555 556 557 558 559 567 607 657 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top