Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2020, 10:41 AM

Re: photo problems

This rule may apply:

TAKING PART OR CONTRIBUTING TO over50sforum.com

9. Where you are invited to submit any contribution to over50sforum.com (including any photographs, text, graphics, audio or video) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant over50sforum a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licenseable right and license to use, modify, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution nationally and internationally and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. We will however seek your permission if we would like to use your submitted images off-site in anyway. If you do not want to grant to over50sforum the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to over50sforum.com. By submitting your contribution to over50sforum.com, you:

9.1 warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to over50sforum for all the purposes specified above;

9.2 warrant that your contribution does not infringe any law;

9.3 warrant that your contribution is not defamatory;

9.4 indemnify over50sforum against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by over50sforum as a result of your breach of the above warranty;

9.5 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its inclusion on over50sforum.com.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2020, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
It would have been polite to ask first if I would allow my photo to be edited.

Just for future information, the copywrite belongs to the photographer and permission should be sought before use
Pah! ....
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2020, 10:50 AM

Just can't seem to get things photographicly acceptable to me at the moment. Even this seems wrong but can't fathom out how to make it better
To me this seems a plea for help.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2020, 10:51 AM

I think the pic is overexposed. with a colour saturation boost in camera and/or in post edits.

The flower is in direct sunlight, the background in the shade, nothing wrong with that other than reducing the camera's exposure value on the subject would make the BG even darker.

HERE is a shot I'm pleased with .... taken with Exposure Bias at -1.33 to retain cherry detail.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2020, 11:03 AM

It would have been polite to ask first if I would allow my photo to be edited.

Just for future information, the copywrite belongs to the photographer and permission should be sought before use
Seriously??

BTW copywrite isn't a word, try copyright.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2020, 11:22 AM

The purple buds clash with the orange and yellow rose
They could be removed.

Also I would love a more experienced Photographer to correct any of my photos!

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2020, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
I think the pic is overexposed. with a colour saturation boost in camera and/or in post edits.

The flower is in direct sunlight, the background in the shade, nothing wrong with that other than reducing the camera's exposure value on the subject would make the BG even darker.

HERE is a shot I'm pleased with .... taken with Exposure Bias at -1.33 to retain cherry detail.
Excellent photo dood.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2020, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
The purple buds clash with the orange and yellow rose
They could be removed.

Also I would love a more experienced Photographer to correct any of my photos!

I agree. Very distracting, as they take the eye away from the main subject.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2020, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->

Awesome d00d.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2020, 12:28 PM

If anyone can bugger about with any of my photos and make me look more handsome..........Go For It.....

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top