Join for free
Page 2 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 04:47 PM

Re: Forget Blow up Dolls…

If they give people pleasure that is fine, but I would prefer the glass of wine, intimate talk and the warmth of human touch.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
If they give people pleasure that is fine, but I would prefer the glass of wine, intimate talk and the warmth of human touch.
Hi

They are simply not for me Twink.

Consent is everything, not a given.

A special lady is just that, not press a button and away you go.
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
The Sexbots are coming…

https://financial-news-now.com/sex-t...estment-ideas/

What are your thoughts on Sexbots and why?
How does one chat up and engage in prolonged verbal foreplay with a ruddy robot? The actual 'act' is only part of the story and it's the foreplay with all that it entails that is the most important part. . . no, give me the real thing every time. There IS no substitute for a responsive warm and sensual partner every single time.

Reminds me of an old pop song --> Alien by Japan and just as weird.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
If I was in the position of needing such a thing, I think I would prefer a Stepford Wife to something I had to recharge every now and a again.
I hear Stepford wives are very high maintenance
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I guess the robots may serve a purpose for the sex starved ...
Well, clearly there’s a demand for it. According to the article, interest in the UK is raising with a split of 95% men and 5% women. Yes, you read right - women are interested as well.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

20-07-2021, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I think they serve a purpose for people who through disability or mental health issues, cannot have a normal sexual relationship. Other than that though, I really don't see the point. I would rather invest in classes for educating people how to have proper relationships, because this idea is just one more thing to alienate us all from each other.....
Yes PK I agree with you
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Yes, you read right - women are interested as well.
I daresay a lot of them see it as a way of getting themselves off the hook by buying one for their husband.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

20-07-2021, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Just an extended form of onanism.

If it has a positive outcome in terms of decreasing sex trafficking, sexual assaults, marriage breakups due to infidelity, and std's then it might even be a positive thing.

Each to their own.
Valid point Dex
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

20-07-2021, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
It's the thoughts, or rather the lack of them that occurs to me. Sexbots don't have them. Isn't the thrill of sex a lot to do with what you imagine to be going on in the mind of your playmate?
That’s deep Harbal
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

20-07-2021, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
What are my thoughts about sexbots?
About the same as Pixies. If there is a use for them why not?
Go nuts on a doll rather than a human being ‘cause some people like some weird stuff.
I can’t disagree with you there Bratti

Page 2 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top