Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 12:39 AM

Re: Moods anybody have them..late at night

need to talk to people and feel real life sometimes, just sometimes. but who wants to listen....
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 12:44 AM

you know what i do..go and listen to music, that heals my troubled soul...
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

21-07-2021, 12:46 AM

thing is I am not even sad, I am really happy, it is just my past..
Anybody else scarred by there parents? or just scarred....
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 12:47 AM

Moods are like navels. Everybody has them. But if they swing to the extreme high and low...frequently and without reason, talk to your doctor about it.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

21-07-2021, 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Moods are like navels. Everybody has them. But if they swing to the extreme high and low...frequently and without reason, talk to your doctor about it.
that is so thoughtful, I phoned my Dr. once in the UK and he said double your dose...hey what dose I never had any meds...so uncaring...so just pitter patter..I got to eventually, where I am now..as normal as I will ever be...I love my life..how about you....

music is playing, but not willing to share right now....bed time.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 01:31 AM

Moody @ night?

Me?

I’m moody ALL the time.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
that is so thoughtful, I phoned my Dr. once in the UK and he said double your dose...hey what dose I never had any meds...so uncaring...so just pitter patter..I got to eventually, where I am now..as normal as I will ever be...I love my life..how about you....

music is playing, but not willing to share right now....bed time.
Not she where you are in the menopause stage but that does a number on any women’s mind. It’s scary stuff at times.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 03:52 AM

I get reflective and more somber after 11 PM. I have had some wonderful discussions with a few men in my adult years after the "confessing hour".
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Are Quacks immune to Mood Swings?
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

21-07-2021, 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Are Quacks immune to Mood Swings?

No because our Ducks would also respond to what there day was like to how they felt of an evening...One snowy day they were all contented beyond believe....

So sometimes how your day goes reflects to how your evenings go..sticking to that theory...

for any backlashes

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top