Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 09:17 PM

Re: What it is to be known so well ...

Originally Posted by UkGameCoder ->
Well someone might have let me know about this earlier. I've just phoned Tesco and Morrisons, and they're on their way to Siver Tabby's place right now with trucks full of grub! I also phoned 999 for an ambulence just in case - for backup assistance to the food deliveries!
You could always change the delivery address to Diane Abbott's
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 10:01 PM

Just shows that a lot of people really care..that is nice to know actually..
But we need food it is fuel,we need sleep it is repair, we need water because we are mostly that also...we need humans because we are human...
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Good grief Tabby! get some online shopping done and feed yourself!
Dear, dear, that is absolutely no good at all, Silver Tabby. As Pixie suggests, set up an online shopping account immediately. Morrisons and Tesco are brilliant!

Minimum spend is £40 plus a couple of quid for delivery. So much yumptious fruit and veggies and fresh meats that you can graze on if you're not hungry because of the hot weather.

Do you have a larder fridge/freezer? Top it up, and do a shop every two or three weeks. Takes an hour for the first shop, then once you've set up your favourites (your regular shopping list), takes minutes after that because you can simply add or subtract items from your main shopping list as required.

Do you have a helper or anyone to help you? Even if you don't, then I'm sure someone from Tesco or Morrisons would help you if you gave them a call.

The house is overflowing with food - I just can't face cooking or eating in this heatwave!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Some posters will be unaware that Tabby cooked a load of meals a week or so ago and has plenty of food stored in her freezer.

Imagine it's the heat that's creating complete lethargy.
Got it in one, Dex, see what I mean about people knowing me well!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

21-07-2021, 10:52 PM

Thank you everyone - you really are lovely caring people. I assure you I will not fade away. I am not moving about much - so do not need the fuel.
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

21-07-2021, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Thank you everyone - you really are lovely caring people. I assure you I will not fade away. I am not moving about much - so do not need the fuel.
Okay, Silver Tabby. But when the Morrison's and Tesco vans and the ambulence turn up at your front door, just tell them that Dextrous made a silly mistake!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 11:00 PM

Okay, Silver Tabby. But when the Morrison's and Tesco vans and the ambulence turn up at your front door, just tell them that Dextrous made a stupid mistake!
Am happy with that. I'm like Jesus and happy to take away the sins of the world
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

21-07-2021, 11:05 PM

Okay, Silver Tabby. But when the Morrison's and Tesco vans and the ambulence turn up at your front door, just tell them that Dextrous made a silly mistake!
OK - will do - but after I raid their vans for more nuts - macadamias would be good!

Do paramedics carry emergency supplies of nuts?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

21-07-2021, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Am happy with that. I'm like Jesus and happy to take away the sins of the world
Always knew you were a saint!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

21-07-2021, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
OK - will do - but after I raid their vans for more nuts - macadamias would be good!

Do paramedics carry emergency supplies of nuts?
Peace be with you, and also with, er, you.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top