Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 06:47 AM

Lost, Found Or... Lost Forever

We moved fairly easily, but far away, which really has nothing to do with it.....But..

We found on the 1st Evening, Two Things were missing ..Well One Set and One Carton to be precise.

6+ years later we still have not found them. Last Night it was felt...Oh dear, not now...

The bed wheels and the a carton of bubble wrap.

So what are your losses...do you miss it , them, those.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 06:51 AM

Re: Lost, Found Or... Lost Forever

I miss the odd relative, just for intrinsic sake.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 07:03 AM

Yes...I think I can share that also...no no think a defo Si Si Senor Spitty or is it going to be Senor Spiteful, today.....

The names are being slowly revealed..Trixie and Plonker to name but two...and the Dexo who's is really Sexo of course.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->

I don't know anything about the bed wheels.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

22-07-2021, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I don't know anything about the bed wheels.

well they did not just fall off, did they....Guilty as Charged. Punishment will depend how you handle this....

Had to change your nick name..yet again..
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 08:54 AM

We moved fairly easily, but far away, which really has nothing to do with it.....But..

We found on the 1st Evening, Two Things were missing ..Well One Set and One Carton to be precise.

6+ years later we still have not found them. Last Night it was felt...Oh dear, not now...

Dianne, are you actually missing a carton of bubble wrap you lost 6 years ago?
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 08:58 AM

Had to change your nick name..yet again..
No you didn't have to; you must have wanted to. How are any of us supposed to know who we are if you keep on switching our labels?
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

22-07-2021, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Dianne, are you actually missing a carton of bubble wrap you lost 6 years ago?
Yes, 100% it went on the removal lorry from Bexhill the day before we left... but then never saw it again..was a huge one as well...

think of all the ebay items I could have wrapped and sent..making my fortune again...so disappointed and wondering, why the bubble wrap and not the huge Tower for with the Beam Antenna..priceless....or My Husband Model Planes, he has so many..
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 09:18 AM

Yes, 100% it went on the removal lorry from Bexhill the day before we left... but then never saw it again..was a huge one as well...
So THAT'S why Harbal started a bubble bath thread.....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 09:20 AM

So were these bed wheels wrapped in the bubble wrap or was the bubble wrap in a separate box? I need to know.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top