Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 09:21 AM

Re: Lost, Found Or... Lost Forever

No,he is just very imaginative..well he think he is...pure coincidence and the private time we spent together discussing stuff last night remains private....ok about that Trixe?

cause we are talking Harbal here..well that is an alias actually also..think more on the lines of blow up...yar...
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
No,he is just very imaginative..well he think he is...pure coincidence and the private time we spent together discussing stuff last night remains private....ok about that Trixe?

cause we are talking Harbal here..well that is an alias actually also..think more on the lines of blow up...yar...
Haha! Your talk be as private as you like, Dianne...I doubt anyone would understand the conversation anyway! Especially when it comes to Bubble Talk....I mean, Harbal's great at that bit!
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
So were these bed wheels wrapped in the bubble wrap or was the bubble wrap in a separate box? I need to know.
I can re-call.....
Husband put the 4 or would it have been 6...mmm..unsure of that now..have to look under bed and see how many holes are there..

Husband yeah, another male issue..He said to me, his words.. Quote...I will put them in...(Now I really can't re-call, what).....and then they will all stay together..Unquote,

The last night we slept on the floor, so was at least 24 hours that he had packed them safely away..but ok as bad as it seems, at least they are somewhere with their own company...

I do think the bubble wrap was thrown in the air to reach an upper ledge..
They were the most efficient company ever..We chose them as the Owner had very shiny shoes and smart clothes..
Very army like...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
I can re-call.....
Husband put the 4 or would it have been 6...mmm..unsure of that now..have to look under bed and see how many holes are there..

Husband yeah, another male issue..He said to me, his words.. Quote...I will put them in...(Now I really can't re-call, what).....and then they will all stay together..Unquote,

The last night we slept on the floor, so was at least 24 hours that he had packed them safely away..but ok as bad as it seems, at least they are somewhere with their own company...

I do think the bubble wrap was thrown in the air to reach an upper ledge..
They were the most efficient company ever..We chose them as the Owner had very shiny shoes and smart clothes..
Very army like...
Sorry but I still don't know if they were wrapped in the bubble wrap or not.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

22-07-2021, 09:48 AM

Well he did a lot of the packing, used a lot of the brown sticky tape extra sticky and extra strong. Rather pro he was at it, but bossy, so at times I had to retreat the packing room..Longdogs,wrong name matey...

hey..secret is safe..ok
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 09:50 AM

Oh dear..LD, you are in a for a nickname now!
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

22-07-2021, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Oh dear..LD, you are in a for a nickname now!
Trickie it is ok..somethings are unwritten but known.

its like dogs and cats with vertical tails..that's as far as I can really go.......or prepared to...
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

22-07-2021, 09:59 AM

I was thinking of long dog...like a sausage dog...hot dog in a bun?
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

22-07-2021, 01:18 PM

your very perceptive for a....Trixie.....
think he has a rather large bun though, not seen his sausage, maybe beefy flavour for all I know...we have huge ones over this way...called chopalatas but they are like well the girth..astonishing really....
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

22-07-2021, 01:45 PM

How about these, Dianne?

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Wee Willie Winkie Sausages.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	16376  

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top