Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Plankton
United States
Plankton is male 

22-07-2021, 04:36 PM

Re: TV, Netflix, Apple TV, Amazon Prime

Originally Posted by Minx ->
I enjoy Top Gear so this is definitely up my alley Plank as is Counting Cars and Rust Valley Restorers.
Then you must watch "Bitchin Rides". Dave Kindig and his team build some of the best rides on the planet. For me, it's the cream of the crop out of all of them.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Plankton ->
Then you must watch "Bitchin Rides". Dave Kindig and his team build some of the best rides on the planet. For me, it's the cream of the crop out of all of them.
Unfortunately, that’s not available in SA Plank
Plankton
United States
Plankton is male 

22-07-2021, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Unfortunately, that’s not available in SA Plank
Oy vey, that stinks. It's on Motortrend:

https://watch.motortrend.com/tv-shows/bitchin-rides/

But you can check his work from here (hopefully you have access):

https://www.kindigit.com/gallery/
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 06:15 PM

I got rid of my TV licence around fourteen months ago because the offerings (especially the BBC) were crap. I'm quite happy to use Amazon Prime and some of the catch-up channels. Not a bad selection of films on Prime, and getting better. Some of the made-for-Prime shows are good too, (Jack Ryan, Treadstone, e.t.c) as are the TV shows from yesteryear which I never watched. . I've made my way through most of the Criminal Minds series, some House, and am now watching a series called Travels by Narrow boat, which explores the UK canal network. The show's creator is in the process of navigating down the River Trent and is crapping himself because of the currents
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Plankton ->
Oy vey, that stinks. It's on Motortrend:

https://watch.motortrend.com/tv-shows/bitchin-rides/

But you can check his work from here (hopefully you have access):

https://www.kindigit.com/gallery/
Thanks Plank. I was able to access the Kindigit.com
His work looks amazing
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

22-07-2021, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I got rid of my TV licence around fourteen months ago because the offerings (especially the BBC) were crap. I'm quite happy to use Amazon Prime and some of the catch-up channels. Not a bad selection of films on Prime, and getting better. Some of the made-for-Prime shows are good too, (Jack Ryan, Treadstone, e.t.c) as are the TV shows from yesteryear which I never watched. . I've made my way through most of the Criminal Minds series, some House, and am now watching a series called Travels by Narrow boat, which explores the UK canal network. The show's creator is in the process of navigating down the River Trent and is crapping himself because of the currents
That’s great Judd. You’re very fortunate. The version available in SA is complete junk. It’s got thousands ( I kid you not) Indian language movies and not much else. I gave up and canceled my subscription

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top