Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2009, 09:22 AM

Think it's Thursday's chat

Morning all - sun is shining after rain in the night. We've done a trolley dash and packed everything away, so all is well here. Very primaeval isn't it - that you feel content when the larder is full? Bit like the neanderthals tucking a mammoth away in the back of the cave

I'm filling out my seed order for next year - talk about thinking ahead. Still, obtaining them via the allotment society and the national Association of Allotment Gardeners makes them about half the shop prices. Not that I allotment-garden for economy - it's much more of an exercise/social/general well-being thing.

I'll be out with the dog in half an hour or so (that poor old tramp in the woods - we go for him most days! ) then hopefully back to potter round the garden a bit - or maybe allotment - we'll see.

Hope everyone has a lovely day
Nippy
South Devon
Nippy is female  Nippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2009, 09:33 AM

Re: Think it's Thursday's chat

Morning DM, it's a bit overcast here today and very muggy.

Hubby has taken Mo to the woods, squirrels beware

A day of housework for me I think, speak to you all later.
madmare
Essex UK
madmare is female  madmare has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2009, 09:39 AM

Morning,
I will be off to start my dogs walks very soon, then have the dreaded dentist for checkups at 2pm.
Have a good day all.
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2009, 09:40 AM

Morning - Very muggy here, lots of rain(needed) but it has stopped now. Been out for a 2 short walks with Bliss then Prudence..............
Coffee time
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2009, 09:02 PM

Hello all-had a very busy morning hovering (again!), washing dog towels, cleaning etc. etc. A friend came for lunch-was nice to see you her and then relaxed in the garden with the doggies-the sun was lovely and warm this afternoon-hope its the same tomorrow-not heard the forecast yet
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2009, 12:40 AM

Been out in the garden most of the day, it's been so hot here today.......Changed all the bedding and did my usual daily housework x

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top