Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2009, 10:42 PM

Re: What cheers you up

Music, Kizzy, sticking my nose in a daffodil, bumble bees, the sea, chocolate ....... probably music works best at raising low spirits, especially music where my feet can't keep still .............
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2009, 11:14 AM

Here's a tip to feeling happy, SKY had a piece the other day from an academic who had just finished some research into how to feel happy.

They found a number of things but top of the list was this:-

When feeling down, just try to think back 24 hours and find something which went well or pleased you, think about it and you will feel happier.

I did try it today, I thought about a PM message someone sent me on Dogsey yesterday, it was only a four word message, but when I thought about it I was smiling and feeling happier.

So folks, give it a try, it may work for you too!!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2009, 11:36 AM

My grandchildren aged 6 and 8 ........ it's impossible to be miserable when they are around..

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top