Join for free
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2009, 09:13 AM

Wednesday's chat

Good morning everyone

It's a beautiful day here in the south west, not a cloud to be seen. Need to do a bit of shopping this morning then popping to my daughter's for an al fresco lunch!

I hope the sun is shining on you!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2009, 09:35 AM

Re: Wednesday's chat

Good morning everybody

Its sunny here too and is forecast to be very hot. Apart from the usual dog walking I am planning on a blitz on my much neglected garden today, grass being the priority. The lawnmower needs a new drive belt it is pretty hard going as we live on the side of a hill!
madmare
Essex UK
madmare is female  madmare has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2009, 09:37 AM

Morning All,
Very hot here already, mean't to be a scorcher today, so I got the dogs out for a good walk early this morning and will get thier paddling pool out later for them to play and cool off in.
I'm mean't to be going to a party tonight but I havn't been out socially for years and I only know the person who's party it is nobody else. So I'm trying to think of an excuse, bearing in mind its being held in the garden behind me so they will be able to see me. I just can't bear the thought of an evening standing all alone in silence and looking silly.

Hope everyone has a good day.
Jackie
UK
Jackie is female  Jackie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2009, 11:05 AM

Morning, weather not decided whats its going to do here yet.

Was going to visit a friend and see her new puppy, but she is unwell today 9friend) so need to reschedule

Not sure yet what to do....
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2009, 11:42 AM

Good morning - we appear to be on the sunny side of the East/West weather divide and it is absolutely scorching. A one-day heatwave apparently All to do with Hurricane Bill, who is taking an odd route into the Atlantic and may affect our UK weather in strange ways for several days.
I'm in the garden and it's not terribly easy to read the laptop screen, so I'll probably be a bit quiet until this evening when I can watch TV anf tap at the same time!
Hope everyone has a lovely day
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2009, 01:40 PM

Afternoon all, Sun is just coming up, looks like another hot day..Going to go for my walk another direction today, see what I can find..If I am not on later..........I have got lost!!!
Have a good day all..............
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2009, 11:43 PM

Evening all

Hope you've all had a lovely Wednesday......

I haven't been upto much again today, out in the garden for most of it, it's been gorgeous here all day. Mowed the back lawn earlier, and pegged the bedding on the line x

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top