Join for free
cathy
essex
cathy is female  cathy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2009, 10:58 PM

hmmm 64 million on this weeks euro lotto

how would u like to spend that
have to employ some one to go through all the begging letters.
oh well spose id better buy a ticket 2morrow eh
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2009, 11:01 PM

Re: hmmm 64 million on this weeks euro lotto

I would buy a huge house just for me....and have as many dogs, cats as I wanted.no one to tell me what I can and can't do.......and give to my family to make sure they were set up for life......Lovely to dream eh???
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2009, 11:08 PM

I would like a nice bungalow in the country, a couple of dogs - not sure if Cassie would cope with another cat though I would also hire my own private chauffeur so that I didn't have to rely on OH all the time.

Give a substantial sum to my son and daughter to see them both comfortable, charity donations, maybe sponsor a good cause .......ooh there's so much I could spend it on!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2009, 11:14 PM

Someone remind me to do it!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2009, 10:40 PM

Firstly I would make all members of my family very happy

Secondly I would buy...no... would have a bungalow built somewhere in the middle of nowhere with lots of land and then I would have luxury kennels built for the golden oldie doggies that nobody wants I would employ my two friends to help me-they would jump at the chance because they are doggie mad like me Now, how much have I left.............oh well, no harm in day dreaming is there
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2009, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Firstly I would make all members of my family very happy

Secondly I would buy...no... would have a bungalow built somewhere in the middle of nowhere with lots of land and then I would have luxury kennels built for the golden oldie doggies that nobody wants I would employ my two friends to help me-they would jump at the chance because they are doggie mad like me Now, how much have I left.............oh well, no harm in day dreaming is there
Sounds like perfection to me merz, although would have to have Boxers and Staffies too
cathy
essex
cathy is female  cathy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2009, 10:57 PM

id like to tour new zealand. both islands.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2009, 04:05 PM

Okay - you can all stop holding your breath now. The winner lives in Italy. I think i heard that the jackpot got to over £100million - phew!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2009, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Okay - you can all stop holding your breath now. The winner lives in Italy. I think i heard that the jackpot got to over £100million - phew!
My brother lives in Italy, near Milan too - hmmm.......I wonder if he's keeping something from me
cathy
essex

23-08-2009, 05:20 PM

i didnt even get 1 number

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top