Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 09:07 PM

Re: Proliferation of Men

If everyone took this thread in fun, l think it would be the funniest thread.

Mags, l have just seen your post and l wholeheartedly agree. With so much doom and gloom in the world, we need something lighthearted.

.......Mmmmn, now let me think which male member do l secretly admire. I think l will loiter with intent to see who floats my boat!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

Mags, l have just seen your post and l wholeheartedly agree. With so much doom and gloom in the world, we need something lighthearted.

.......Mmmmn, now let me think which male member do l secretly admire. I think l will loiter with intent to see who floats my boat!

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Pass..... Next
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 09:19 PM

We are before the watershed you know.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 09:25 PM

Many moons ago on another forum I used to get rather risque PMs from one of the mods, massaging bits of my anatomy.

I started wearing a pig disguise after that.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I like to see all or most members having innocent fun on OFF, that's one of the reasons this forum was given to us. Many older people living alone are able to share laughs with others here which can sometimes adds a little extra happiness to their lives.
I agree!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

18-02-2020, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
We are before the watershed you know.
Judd, Reading between the lines, did you just twist my words to mean something else?
If so, is it any wonder that you get marmalised in the Last Post thread by the women!

Tut Tut!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 09:51 PM

FUN? who said fun, it is hard work keeping the ladies on here keen and eager.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 10:47 PM

Judd, Reading between the lines, did you just twist my words to mean something else?
If so, is it any wonder that you get marmalised in the Last Post thread by the women!

Tut Tut!
Who, me? Perish the thought.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 11:22 PM

Pass..... Next

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top