Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
PooBear
United Kingdom
PooBear is male  PooBear has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 12:37 PM

You couldn't make it up.

Teachers are being urged to replace the term 'boys and girls' with the term 'Learners' by the LGBT (load of bollocks), brigade.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...ells-teachers/
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 12:39 PM

Re: You couldn't make it up.

Originally Posted by PooBear ->
Teachers are being urged to replace the term 'boys and girls' with the term 'Learners' by the LGBT (load of bollocks), brigade.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...ells-teachers/
Next, Teachers will be renamed as what?

Preachers?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 12:59 PM

Unnecessary. I used to address my classes as ladies, gentlemen, boys, girls and everyone else. The last bit usually created a little laugh or smile, but it covered everything.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 01:17 PM

"Oi! You 'horrible lot" usually works

Actually I just call them 9L, year 10 or whatever group they are
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 01:17 PM

Apparently a university in Australia is asking it's staff to stop using the terms mother and father, and using the terms "gestational parent" and "non birthing parent" instead, to be more "inclusive"

I mean what the hell, who are these people that think up this complete tosh? Don't the terms mother and father mean exactly that...
PooBear
United Kingdom
PooBear is male  PooBear has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 01:44 PM

And now the Head Girl at the exclusive St Paul's Girls School is to have her title changed to something non binary. Head of School is the sobriquet now.

Helen Semple, the deputy head of the school, gave a training session in April during which it was claimed that there are at least 150 different gender identities.

The session, which was called ‘Beyond the Binary: Understanding how to be inclusive for all gender identities’, welcomed Emma Cusdin, a transgender woman whose company Global Butterflies “helps companies create trans inclusive working environments”.

"The LGBTQI world is an amazing rainbow of positivity and labels. We love labels. We love terminology, we love flags, we love parties," Ms Cusdin reportedly said at the meeting.

The world is going Barking mad.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by PooBear ->
And now the Head Girl at the exclusive St Paul's Girls School is to have her title changed to something non binary. Head of School is the sobriquet now.

Helen Semple, the deputy head of the school, gave a training session in April during which it was claimed that there are at least 150 different gender identities.

The session, which was called ‘Beyond the Binary: Understanding how to be inclusive for all gender identities’, welcomed Emma Cusdin, a transgender woman whose company Global Butterflies “helps companies create trans inclusive working environments”.

"The LGBTQI world is an amazing rainbow of positivity and labels. We love labels. We love terminology, we love flags, we love parties," Ms Cusdin reportedly said at the meeting.

The world is going Barking mad.
Hi

Yes it is .

Every time I go into Hospital I am asked about my sexuality.

I always say Bisexual, but then explain I am not very successful at getting two ladies into my bed at the same time.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Apparently a university in Australia is asking it's staff to stop using the terms mother and father, and using the terms "gestational parent" and "non birthing parent" instead, to be more "inclusive"

I mean what the hell, who are these people that think up this complete tosh? Don't the terms mother and father mean exactly that...
Barry this is a bit misleading. Yes ANU, Canberra has suggested this (crap) but it is not University policy. I think its stupid too but it is no something that people are being ordered to do...yet.

Btw i see you like sailing in Sydney. Me too.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Next, Teachers will be renamed as what?

Preachers?
Educators?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->

Nonsense at its finest! Inclusive to whom? What do they say to the child as it grows up? "I don't know the answer, little person - go and find your non birthing guardian carer, maybe they can tell you"

Instead of "I dunno, go and ask your dad"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top