Join for free
Page 11 of 20 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 11:10 PM

Re: Forget Blow up Dolls…

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
yes it's on netflix uk. Hope you can view it too!
Netflix SA might not have it but I’ll check it out- thanks Annie
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 07:05 AM

Have you read the book or seen the film "Demon Seed" by Dean Koontz ?
Now that is a scary look at AI in computers!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
I bought an Iranian inflatable doll, it blew itself up on the bus on the way home…sorry, I know where the door is.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Yeah LD, I’m still not getting it
Sorry Minx. You would have to have seen a particular episode of 'Only fools and horses' to get that. I will see if I can find the scene on video.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

21-07-2021, 07:50 AM

I wonder if they have an Eco option?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Have you read the book or seen the film "Demon Seed" by Dean Koontz ?
Now that is a scary look at AI in computers!
I read that when I was a kid - scared the heck out of me! I read it while I was meant to be studying for exams, so was already a bit stressed. Not the best way to relax
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

21-07-2021, 07:53 AM

It's a really good show, but when I watched it I thought, this is the future. There is a scene where the old guy is visited by his healthcare bot. She monitors his sugar and salt intake and is telling him off for not eating healthily enough etc. based on his results. The health police - automated. This is the future of the care sector. The politics of humans vs bots people losing jobs etc. is all happening.
If they look as good as her, I want one. In fact, I'll take two.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 08:08 AM

It's a really good show, but when I watched it I thought, this is the future. There is a scene where the old guy is visited by his healthcare bot. She monitors his sugar and salt intake and is telling him off for not eating healthily enough etc. based on his results. The health police - automated. This is the future of the care sector. The politics of humans vs bots people losing jobs etc. is all happening.

https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001799.htm

I can re-call what happened to Fords in Dagenham.
One difference though, they spent a lot of there working hours on strike, in that way it brought forward the Robots forward at a much faster rate..
https://londonist.com/london/feature...ad-think-again
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

21-07-2021, 09:29 AM

For Minx... Del boy and Rodney are trying to sneak the blow up dolls out of their flat and into the van to dispose of them, without anyone seeing them.

DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
For Minx... Del boy and Rodney are trying to sneak the blow up dolls out of their flat and into the van to dispose of them, without anyone seeing them.

very suitable..haha to the good ole days...

Page 11 of 20 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top