Join for free
Page 14 of 20 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 10:43 AM

Re: Forget Blow up Dolls…

I can only draw on my experience of playing computer games, way back when my son was at home and used to have them. They can be captivating for a while, and even create a partial perception of being active in an alternative reality. Eventually, though, the artificiality of them suddenly hits you in the face, and they become pointless. That was my experience of computer games, and I imagine it would be the same with sex robots.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 11:21 AM

You can't have a laugh with a robot, either. Imagine the tediousness of having to explain a joke
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
You can't have a laugh with a robot, either. Imagine the tediousness of having to explain a joke
On the plus side though, you don't have to go through the rigmarole of laughing them into bed.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
why would you want to use a stocking filler, surely it has holes in it..
I would have preferred to have the body that was filling the stocking Di, but if that's not available I'll have to make do with the stocking and use my imagination....
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
True. But on the plus side, you can program them to accepting that what one has is particularly impressive and not to be giggled at
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Forgive my ignorance if this is a foolish question, Foxy, but could an experienced runner not combine the two?
Perhaps once upon a time Harbal, but being old with heart problems supplies it's own limitations....
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
True. But on the plus side, you can program them to accepting that what one has is particularly impressive and not to be giggled at
Hmmm....dunno if technology has reached that level yet, Dex
Harbal
South Yorkshire

22-07-2021, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
but if that's not available I'll have to make do with the stocking and use my imagination....
That's fine, Foxy, but I wish you would do it without making me use mine.

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

22-07-2021, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I simply cannot see the point of not having a real woman.

Someone who you can talk with and who has a mind of her own.

Rejection is part of that, it makes you try harder.

There is no way I would buy a blow up doll or a realistic one.

That would be so weird.

Consensual sex is part of a relationship, a very important part.

I am not totally adverse to do want you for an hour a week, but that has to be the ladies choice.#
#
It is not a mans to demand.
Unfortunately Swimmy, rejection instead of ejection is a constant companion of mine...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

22-07-2021, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I can only draw on my experience of playing computer games, way back when my son was at home and used to have them. They can be captivating for a while, and even create a partial perception of being active in an alternative reality. Eventually, though, the artificiality of them suddenly hits you in the face, and they become pointless. That was my experience of computer games, and I imagine it would be the same with sex robots.
I've never played computer games Harbal, not because I don't think I would like them, especially because I think I'd like them... Just look at how the forum fills my life....

Page 14 of 20 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top