Join for free
Page 4 of 20 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 07:17 PM

Re: Forget Blow up Dolls…

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
I suppose that given the rise of "smart" technology together with the seemingly huge variety of sexual tastes and prefences, it's a natural progression.

I can understand concerns about hacking and about what many see as the norms of foreplay, but IMHO there will always be a market for things sexual which others find either abhorrent, distasteful or unusual.

In other words, somebody somewhere is gonna make a fortune out of ideas like these.
To your point Zaphod, that exactly what the article speaks about. The profit to be made and investment opportunities so that one can get in on the action - so to speak
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Maybe the ladies believe a bot can out perform a mere man ??
Just a random fort ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Why do I get the feeling that I’m missing something DK
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
I suppose that given the rise of "smart" technology together with the seemingly huge variety of sexual tastes and prefences, it's a natural progression.

I can understand concerns about hacking and about what many see as the norms of foreplay, but IMHO there will always be a market for things sexual which others find either abhorrent, distasteful or unusual.

In other words, somebody somewhere is gonna make a fortune out of ideas like these.
Are we talking about bot prostitutes here??

Donkeyman! 🤗🤗
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Why do I get the feeling that I’m missing something DK
Only you can answer that Minxy !!

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 07:33 PM

'Real dolls' have been around for a few years now. I watched a programme about them on Ch4 and they are eerily realistic. It's probably the sort of thing that someone might buy for a bit of fun, if they had the money but would get bored with it pretty quick; a bit like buying a kitchen gadget and you only use it once or twice.
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

20-07-2021, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
... but would get bored with it pretty quick; a bit like buying a kitchen gadget ...
Kitchen gadget? Now this sounds a bit more like it if it could do the cooking, washing up, etc.!

Would also need to be programmable so it could extend its functions to cleaning the rest of the house, gardening, general maintenance etc.! Like real women, only without the nagging and sex!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by UkGameCoder ->
Kitchen gadget? Now this sounds a bit more like it if it could do the cooking, washing up, etc.!

Would also need to be programmable so it could extend its functions to cleaning the rest of the house, gardening, general maintenance etc.! Like real women, only without the nagging and sex!
Programmed to keep quite during Wheeler Dealers.
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

20-07-2021, 07:47 PM

Programmed to keep quite during Wheeler Dealers.
LOL!

Or just to keep quiet!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

20-07-2021, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by UkGameCoder ->
LOL!

Or just to keep quiet!
The real ones will be along any minute now. Shhhhhh!
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

20-07-2021, 07:54 PM

The real ones will be along any minute now. Shhhhhh!
LOL!

I'm going to leave the last comment with you so that you take all the flak!

Page 4 of 20 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top