Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 07:58 PM

Re: What Do You Hanker For?

Minx
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
I yearn for the days of my youth purely because my Dad was still alive. I miss him so much every single day.
Aw Minx I miss my Dad too..
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 08:43 PM

Hanker after? A Berni Inn, preferably the one that used to be in The Rows in Chester. The Criterion it was called. Prawn cocktail, fillet steak and chips, and apple pie and ice cream with Irish coffee. Memorable muchly!
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Aw Minx I miss my Dad too..

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Minx

Thank you
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Meg, My kitchen tap is dripping too! The drip noise is so annoying!
I am not wasting the water though. I catch it in various jugs and pour it on my plants. I can’t waste precious water.

I would love a puppy too but l have now got used to going out.

I hanker for my past life when my parents were alive and my children were small and there was so much laughter
For heavens sake Arty, we live on an island and are surrounded by water, and it rains for ten months out of the year.... Aren't you taking it to the exstream..
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 10:21 PM

I hanker for the days when I could have a lovely long bath. These days it's out of the question - if I manage to get in and sit down, it is all but impossible to get out again. I did try a couple of years ago, and I struggled so much to get out, it actually scared me, thinking of the time in France a few years ago when I slipped trying to get out of a bath and broke a couple of ribs.

So I'm doomed to have showers only. They are simply not the same

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top