Join for free
Page 14 of 16 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 >
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2019, 03:36 PM

Re: Anarchists or activists?

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
What an incredibly insensitive post, you should be ashamed of yourself but you won’t be will you? All your buddies on here will cheer you on as well.
Hell yes
Ain’t you got any buddies Purwell? Sorry, but you do leave yourself wide open
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2019, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Protesters have apparently glued themselves to government buildings this morning. I suppose the most important question to ask is..

'Which glue did they use?' I don't know about anyone else but I have never found a glue strong enough to do that; unless of course they have superglued their genitals to the houses of parliament but then what's a few more dicks going to achieve?

They seem to like superglue. They should leave them glued together and bring them lots of tea to drink.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2019, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Hell yes
Ain’t you got any buddies Purwell? Sorry, but you do leave yourself wide open
I do indeed have friends and none of them are insensitive right wing idiots who rejoice in seeing people who disagree with them injured or killed.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2019, 04:21 PM

Ahhh, so they are sensitive left wing idiots?
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2019, 05:03 PM

Artful Todger, I hope you don't abandon these threads. Your perspective is appreciated, and I think you are misunderstanding most everyone. There isn't a person here who doesn't have concerns about the environment or isn't already part of some plan to turn things around.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2019, 09:55 PM

Interesting.

https://windowsontheworld.net/video_...ion-rebellion/

The cult is facilitated by mainstream media, the police and teachers who are encouraging children to join in with the indoctrination which has no factual basis and no scientific evidence to back up their apocalyptic claims.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2019, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Interesting.

https://windowsontheworld.net/video_...ion-rebellion/
The cult is facilitated by mainstream media, the police and teachers who are encouraging children to join in with the indoctrination which has no factual basis and no scientific evidence to back up their apocalyptic claims.
I'll bet the author of this sentence is giving him/herself a real pat on the back for the use of language. "Facilitated", "indoctrination" and "apocalyptic" all in one sentence! What an intellect.

Just a pity (s)he is unable to extrapolate a correct predictive hypotheses from non-deterministic evidence, instead relying upon qualitative hearsay as opposed to quantitative facts.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
I'll bet the author of this sentence is giving him/herself a real pat on the back for the use of language. "Facilitated", "indoctrination" and "apocalyptic" all in one sentence! What an intellect.

Just a pity (s)he is unable to extrapolate a correct predictive hypotheses from non-deterministic evidence, instead relying upon qualitative hearsay as opposed to quantitative facts.
This is spot on. Great post!
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 11:53 AM

Another point of view, which some find condescending.

https://freedomwire.com/the-hypocris...limate-strike/
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Another point of view, which some find condescending.

https://freedomwire.com/the-hypocris...limate-strike/
Good. I can agree with all of that.

I'd join 'freedomwire' if it weren't American. Perhaps when they open a British branch that would pertain more accurately to our own problems and opinions.

Page 14 of 16 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top