Join for free
Page 12 of 17 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2019, 12:45 AM

Re: Time for Nigel to organise?

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I see you're not happy about Nigel withdrawing.
Why should any Brexiteer be unhappy that Nigel is withdrawing from personally standing in the GE?

On your 'other thread', I explained the good sense and reason why he decided not to stand for Parliament himself.

As others have said, he has achieved more than most without ever having a seat in Parliament. I think that shows his influence and that he doesn't need to be an MP.

It doesn't matter how many roadshows he performs at, the media have already written him off as running scared. Many dreamed of him being PM one day. Must be disappointing.
Most of us realise that the media - not only the biased BBC, but most of them (except perhaps the Mail and the Telegraph) - are jumping on the Project Fear bandwagon in the hope of thwarting Brexit.
Not only do we realise that fact, but also we are not in the slightest bit influenced by it!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2019, 01:06 AM

JBR the backlash against Nigel has not just been from the press. There has also been a large number of leave supporters attacking him on twitter. It's not seen in a positive light by many who expected him to stand as a candidate.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2019, 07:48 AM

It doesn't matter how many roadshows he performs at, the media have already written him off as running scared. Many dreamed of him being PM one day. Must be disappointing.
Are we talking about Corbyn here?LOL!
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2019, 07:51 AM

JBR the backlash against Nigel has not just been from the press. There has also been a large number of leave supporters attacking him on twitter. It's not seen in a positive light by many who expected him to stand as a candidate.
Twitter ffs.

Don't fall in to the trap of thinking a 'Large Number' ( couple of hundred )on Twitter represents the electorate.

Your obsession with Farage isn't shared by Leavers.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2019, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Twitter ffs.

Don't fall in to the trap of thinking a 'Large Number' ( couple of hundred )on Twitter represents the electorate.

Your obsession with Farage isn't shared by Leavers.
We have to remember that the remoaners live in absolute fear of Nigel Farage. They know his is the only party that will get us out of the EU.

What I never hear from remoaners is what they expect us to gain from remaining in the EU.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2019, 12:01 PM

It's not propaganda just logic. The Brexit party will split the vote.
Not much chance of logic entering the minds of brexiters Annie otherwise we wouldn't be in this mess.

Not one of them has ventured an answer to post 98, which speaks for it's self.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2019, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Not much chance of logic entering the minds of brexiters Annie otherwise we wouldn't be in this mess.

Not one of them has ventured an answer to post 98, which speaks for it's self.
Hi

Here you go

http://search.electoralcommission.or...rations/PP7931

You were wrong in Post 98, a fact which a little research would have avoided.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2019, 12:32 PM

JBR I am reconciled to leaving the EU. I am not prepared for a Corbyn led government as a result of a split opposition vote for a party with no policies or manifesto.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2019, 03:21 PM

JBR I am reconciled to leaving the EU. I am not prepared for a Corbyn led government as a result of a split opposition vote for a party with no policies or manifesto.
Having taken time to think and listen after hearing Nigel would
not be standing as a candidate Annie, l have got over my initial
disappointment, and now see, and understand his reasons!
Having allready written Boris off as just Theresa with fluffy hair,
I am even further convinced(if that were possible) that NO DEAL
is the only course for UK!
Every thing will follow on from a clean exit!
Regards bDonkeyman!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2019, 03:53 PM

Maybe the feckless Remoaners should have thought about that before doing everything and anything to scupper BrExit !

Bottom line, if people are going to disrespect the democratic decision and try to obstruct it in any way possible then they deserve to be thrown to the wolves.

If our basic democratic rights are going to be consigned to the dustbin and any real or proper BrExit is going to be denied, then we may as well retaliate and give the "mob rule" traitors a Marxist nightmare by voting Corbyn in.

It's what you all deserve.

Page 12 of 17 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top