Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 04:41 AM

Good Morning Monday

Morning all

Up at stupid o'clock in the middle of the night again - being off work for nearly three months hasn't made an apeth of difference to my body clock!

Catching up on PM's, a gym write-up and the various shenanigans and snidey carry-ons on here to pass the time....

Today, the gym this morning then later a coffee meet-up again with my boss, all very sociable.

Have a nice day all
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 07:08 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Hi

Good Morning Floydy and all who follow.

A cold day here with some frost forecast tonight.

A busy day today,lots of small boring bits to do.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 07:15 AM

Good morning all

Sorry to hear your body clock is a mess Floydy....i'm often awake through the night so i know how irritating it is.

Taking hubby to his vampire clinic again today.....I've been giving him injections every day since his last visit hopefully they have resolved any problems.....fingers crossed.

Have a great day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 08:39 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Due to be bright but cold here today. Those cats are already whinging - so I may have to put the CH on again to keep them quiet!

Intensive study day today. Last week I was pleased with myself as I had completed the first assignment for College well before the deadline of Nov 26th. Then I re-read the instructions - the deadline is for the first TWO assignments! Talk about pride going before a fall! Am going to leave something ready in the kitchen for lunch and dinner, then it's off with the 'phone, up with the drawbridge and head down over the books.

Does anyone know where I can find an intravenous drip of Yorkshire Tea!

Have a happy day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 08:42 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've nothing much planned today - just my fitness class this morning.

I may go a walk down the road this afternoon to visit a recently bereaved lady who I'm friendly with. Tony knew her late husband so I might take him with me..

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 09:20 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

A dry and increasingly bright day with light winds is forecast, so far more pleasant than of late. Maximum temperature 8ºC.

It’s mundane household chores for today, when they are finished the remainder of the day is mine to do whatever I please.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 09:23 AM

Morning all.

Dry, cold but no rain outside, and the sun is just starting to come out.

Nothing planned for me today. OH is already up the Ladder decorating.

Have a nice day all.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 09:33 AM

Good morning - It's sunny and 6 degrees out there. An appointment at the hospital to keep this morning (Mrs mart). I suppose that could run into the early afternoon.

Have the best possible day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 09:37 AM

Good morning all a bright day, clear sky...

Going into town shortly, a visit to the bank and a bit of shopping then lunch.

Enjoy your day everyone
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 11:04 AM

Good morning all bright and sunny here but cold, hubby looking quite good today I am so happy. Friend coming over to take me in to town and get a few bits and bobs I need. Hope you all have a great day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top