Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Isa49
New Zealand
Isa49 is female  Isa49 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 11:15 PM

Good morning Tuesday

We have a lovely warm day, the sun is shining albeit an orange colour because of the smoke coming across the 'ditch.'
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 12:29 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

I can't officially say good morning to you for another 32 minutes.

Enjoy your day Isa49.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 06:35 AM

Nobody's ever going to beat Isa away from the starting blocks....

Morning all

Another early-to-bed, early-to-rise start to the day for me. No weather outside as yet.

With my pension finally coming through I'll be running around like a man possessed today clearing debts, loans and making Mrs. F gleefully happy (which is always a good sign). That tunnel is at an end at last but now it's time to be very, very careful

So it's back to bed for a couple of hours after seeing what Piers Morgan has to rant about on GMB and the real whirlwind stuff will begin.

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 07:18 AM

Good Morning everyone.

We had quite a sharp frost last night so everywhere is a pretty shade of white!

First task today is make a cauldron of Irish Onion Soup - enough to last the week - and a nice hot Chilli con Carne - some to eat - some to freeze.

Then I am off into town to the market.

Have a happy day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 08:26 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Good News about your pension coming through Floydy.

Vivid red dawn here

A day on the phone today.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 08:29 AM

Good morning all.

Frost on the ground this morning.

Off to do my weekly shopping soon.

Have a nice day all.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 09:52 AM

Good morning - Cold, grey and frosty this morning. Supermarket and other shopping today.

We don't drive our car very much and I've started using the trickle charger on the battery to make sure it will start on these cold mornings when we want it to. I'll see if it does soon.

Have the best possible day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 09:58 AM

Good morning all :- a hard frost last night which has left ice on the car windscreens this morning. I love crispy mornings like this.

Off out for lunch later with our daughter and SIL, looking forward to that.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 10:03 AM

Good morning everyone a hard frost here last night. It isn't foggy thank goodness so I may get the sheets dry later.

I have just seen a squirrel fall out of a tree and damage its dignity, I had to laugh Chloe was too shocked to bark .

Not a lot planned for today, lots of cleaning and ironing.

Enjoy your day
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 10:21 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

A really heavy frost this morning, it looks as if it’s snowed! Chilly with spells of sunshine is the forecast. Maximum temperature 7ºC. Minus 2ºC for tonight though, so another frost I expect.

Some more of those mundane household chores today, then shopping. After that the day is mine to do with whatever I please.

Good news about the pension payment finally being made Floydy, you must feel really good. Hope it all works out for you as planned!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top