Join for free
Page 2 of 38 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2014, 06:52 PM

Re: Mod Nominations!

I think Plantman has the right idea there, I wouldn’t have a clue who to nominate, at least if someone nominates themselves they are saying they have the time and eagerness for the job, besides it saves you the trouble of selecting someone who might have to refuse the job, then you have to start all over again and it could take a while. I’ll be happy with any choice you make as long as it’s not me.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2014, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I think Plantman has the right idea there, I wouldn’t have a clue who to nominate, at least if someone nominates themselves they are saying they have the time and eagerness for the job, besides it saves you the trouble of selecting someone who might have to refuse the job, then you have to start all over again and it could take a while. I’ll be happy with any choice you make as long as it’s not me.

yes ... this is far more sensible
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2014, 07:51 PM

On another site there were some members jumping at the chance of being a mod. Not necessarily the type of person you'd want!! Luckily they didn't get the chance.

<snip: please stick to the rules>

Someone who's up their own backside would NOT be.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2014, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I agree with that jem, much more sensible approach than just friends nominating friends.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2014, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
I agree with that jem, much more sensible approach than just friends nominating friends.
I'm a bit different in that i don't have friends here. I view member's posts and get an inkling of what they're like. I fly solo and would choose someone I thought was a good all-rounder.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2014, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
On another site there were some members jumping at the chance of being a mod. Not necessarily the type of person you'd want!! Luckily they didn't get the chance.
Brings to mind the Groucho Marks comment
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2014, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->

<snip>

Azz asked that you don't name people who you would like to be a mod on this thread.
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2014, 10:04 PM

Azz

You Must have at least one Johnny Foreigner as a mod.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2014, 10:12 PM

Once upon a time, on another site, one of the mods started sending me Personal Messages........along the lines of a chat up. Wasn't for some while I found out he was married and just enjoyed a bit of spice and variety in his life. So glad that hasn't happened here...............but will there be a mod for the mods?
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2014, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by sue_arnold ->
Azz asked that you don't name people who you would like to be a mod on this thread.
I haven't seen any members named here or am I missing something?

Page 2 of 38 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top