Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 05:48 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning Everyone.
Dark, cold, and damp here. There must have been a frost as the roofs are white and look like they have been iced.

Studying today - the housework Goblins are lurking - but I am ignoring them.

Off to week three of the Diabetes Prevention programme tonight. I wish they had made it a day time thing as town is not a pleasant place to be at night these days - but, hey ho!

Have a fun day.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 06:14 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you Silver Tabby and all who may follow.

It is still dark here, chilly and raining. Rain, rain and more rain seems to be the forecast for today. Maximum temperature 9ºC.

Various mundane chores to do as usual, also some shopping unfortunately, but it has to be done.

Hope the evening at the Diabetes Prevention Programme goes alright for you Silver Tabby, in my experience well worth doing. Also that your evening visit to the town proves uneventful, all you can do is keep alert.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 06:31 AM

Good morning all

I agree Baz will the rain ever stop ?

Taking hubby to his vampire clinic as he calls it this morning to check his INR level...free day after that.

Hope you enjoy the diabetic thing Tabs

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 07:31 AM

Morning all
Cold but dry so far. Expecting a deluge of rainfall later though which Yorkshire could really do without at the moment.

Tabby, good luck with your continued progress at the clinic. Stay safe tonight
Summer, hope all goes well for your OH.

This morning I have my pre-op discussion with a nurse/consultant for my left hernia op scheduled for the 28th. They will be surprised I've already had the other one done! Let's hope they still go ahead with this one.

Later, a couple of messages to write then some light treadmill work.

Have a nice day everyone
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 08:16 AM

Morning everyone
Nothing planned for the next couple of days, thought I might get a lie in today, but taking no1 son to work this morning, hey ho, maybe tomorrow
Have a good day all..
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 08:21 AM

Morning all.

Its pouring of rain here in Suffolk.

Having to go out this morning into Stowmarket, need to buy a few things in the rain.

Nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 08:46 AM

Hi

Home, no driving, on the Zombie Medication.

Not a good time for me.

Have a good day all
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 09:21 AM

Good morning all yes we have rain and very windy, and they say we could have snow, feel so so sorry for people who are flooded out. I see there is a danger to life in parts. Hubbies day out with friends today. I will catch up on some sowing I started, and then relax. Have a good day all be safe all those in flood hit regions.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 09:51 AM

Good morning everyone .What a terrible night , torrential rain and I am back to being surrounded by lakes, thank goodness I am on higher ground.

I am off to my son's house this morning and am not looking forward to going out thought it will be lovely to see the twins . I will be glad to be hope again.

Enjoy your day
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 10:08 AM

Good morning - I'll be riding along to the allotment soon to get a few things done while it's not raining. I hope I can get home again without being rained on too.

Have the best possible day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top