Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 12:24 AM

Brexit Party Contraction?

What caused Nigel to suddenly reverse his plans for rolling
out 300 odd more candidates for the upcoming GE?
Was it really to save splitting the vote with the tories?
I dont think so, it is more likely that he has had further funding to
enable the roll out to take place was either not forthcoming or
was refused deliberately to embarass him ?
I think this was the case because he has also failed to rovide
about 30 other candidates in marginal labour seats as well!
Why would he do this?
A possible reason could be lack of funding?
Has Nigel been nobbled? Anything is possible!?
Nigel looks very angry, as if he has been forced to do this!
Not as if it was a change of strategy?

VRegards Donkeyman!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 12:50 AM

Re: Brexit Party Contraction?

It's patently obvious he has been forced to do this. An Establishment move designed to manipulate the election.

The purpose is to ensure Boris gets a majority so they can push through, for the FOURTH ****ing time, the disastrous, traitorous May Deal. It's been rejected 3 times because parliament had enough decent Eurosceptic MPs to vote it down. With a majority, it gets through without challenge and once done, that's the end of BrExit.

We get BRINO, still under the control of the EU and ECJ and have no say or veto in matters. Very much a worse place than we are in now.

Then the EU get to change tons of rules, which we can't object to, like changing the terms of Article 50, and then in 2-3 years they announce we are going back into the EU (tho we never really left) and we end up tied in there under the new rules which will ensure we can never ever contemplate leaving again.

Game over.

Totalitarian Dictatorship.

Police State

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 07:08 AM

Hi

There is no Deal, simply a Withdrawal Agreement with a Transition Period which ends at the end of next year.

We will not know the nature of our future relationship until it is negotiated.

Boris wants a super Canada plus trade deal.

He will not get it, the EU have already said no.

What is on offer is a Canada/Japan style trade deal.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
It's patently obvious he has been forced to do this. An Establishment move designed to manipulate the election.
Which is the very reason Corbynn caved in,he knows he won't win but brexit will not happen with out a deal designed to keep us in the EU
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

There is no Deal, simply a Withdrawal Agreement with a Transition Period which ends at the end of next year.

We will not know the nature of our future relationship until it is negotiated.

Boris wants a super Canada plus trade deal.

He will not get it, the EU have already said no.

What is on offer is a Canada/Japan style trade deal.
I have no idea why you slavishly promulgate the notion that The EU saying NO to something is an unchangeable standpoint.

They said NO to Boris's request to renogtiating May's Withdrawal Agreement,.......and what happened??

They renogotiated.

The EU like making deals............They will always talk deals!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
I have no idea why you slavishly promulgate the notion that The EU saying NO to something is an unchangeable standpoint.

They said NO to Boris's request to renogtiating May's Withdrawal Agreement,.......and what happened??

They renogotiated.

It will be a new group of leaders anyway on 1st December.

Do we trust the EU with a trade deal ? I certainly don't.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->

They renogotiated.

They didn't renegotiate. They said that the backstop could be replaced by equivalent measures, to be determined by barnier. Boris succeeded in satisfying the criteria.
Which means that the deal boris brought in the HoC is equivalent to may's deal.
As swim points out, the UK is not in a position to demand anything. They have to take what is on offer. The UK needs the EU more than the EU needs the UK. Compris?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
It will be a new group of leaders anyway on 1st December.

Do we trust the EU with a trade deal ? I certainly don't.
But barnier will still be performing the negotiations on EU side.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 02:34 PM

Wouldn't it have been nice if in this GE, with Nigel putting forward over 600 candidates, he would have had the same equal right to fight for those seats against all of the main parties. However, this would never be so without it being a split vote and helping either Compo or Swinson.

Who knows what black arts may have been used to ensure Nigel withdrew first 317 of his no doubt devastated party candidates, plus now an extra 30 or so. He certainly looks an angry man.
Just why is the accusation coming out from Nigel, as well as several Brexit party candidates, in the middle of the GE, that they were bribed by the offer of peerages if they stood down, by some deep within the Tory party, when they must surely realise that by doing so, they are jeopardising Brexit? Is it true? is it planned lies? is it spite and jealousy? Whatever, it sounds like a consorted effort to attack Boris and the Tory party.

I wish I could understand his reasoning for such an attack.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 02:57 PM

It was the same when Farage stood down last time, when he had the best chance of becoming PM. Personally, I think he was 'got at' then and has been 'got at' this time. I have no idea who by but someone doesn't want Farage to do well. My guess is that he has had death threats aimed at either himself or his family and I don't mean by some nutcase; Someone at the top of the tree doesn't want him getting too much support.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top