Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2019, 08:28 PM

Re: Happy birthday Cheshire Cat

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Watch out for those 'Demon Statins' if your cholesterol is a bit high Joy.....They are not good if you like walking....
I’ll take heed thank you. My hubby has very recently been prescribed them following on from a mild heart attack. It’s an enormous pill! What side effects should he look for?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2019, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
I’ll take heed thank you. My hubby has very recently been prescribed them following on from a mild heart attack. It’s an enormous pill! What side effects should he look for?
Muscle and joint pain Cheshire Cat, followed by a difficulty to walk very far. I suffered serious indigestion and trouble sleeping after eating fatty foods. Cholesterol is not necessarily the cause of a heart attack.

Checkout this site Cheshire Cat.....

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...l-numbers.aspx
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2019, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Muscle and joint pain Cheshire Cat, followed by a difficulty to walk very far. I suffered serious indigestion and trouble sleeping after eating fatty foods. Cholesterol is not necessarily the cause of a heart attack.

Checkout this site Cheshire Cat.....

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...l-numbers.aspx
That looks interesting. Thank you
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2019, 10:17 PM

You're welcome Cheshire Cat, I'm not saying he shouldn't take statins because we are all different and I'm not a doctor, but these days I don't take anything that I haven't researched and best of all I try to talk to friends and relatives who have taken the medication already. Good luck and keep an eye on the side effects.....

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top