Join for free
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 12:43 AM

Re: Attention Seekers.

I think the biggest attention seekers are the members that
gets upset over someone's comments , or has a disagreement
of some sorts . Then they make the major announcement
THEY ARE LEAVING AND NEVER COMMING BACK.
Members beg them to stay , they leave anyway ,
guaranteed they will be back shortly . Everyone welcome's them back ..
Few month later the same thing happen again .
If you are going to leave, just leave , forget the big act.
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Seek and thou shall find.
What are you seeking to find spitfire
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 12:53 AM

Some people have to say something and some people have something to say.

Which are you?
sugarbug
canada

24-02-2021, 01:21 AM

I am the quiet type ...
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 02:05 AM

I haven't started many threads but I usually try to put a bit of thought into what I post. I don't expect everybody to agree with me. That would be like trying to push "@$ it" up hill with a hot pin. I try to keep my manners and respect everybody's opinion even if I think it is the previously alluded to substance. ..I don't seek attention overly but I think but it's nice when somebody comments favourably on what I have said. That said I think there's a bit of the attention seeker in all of us. THat "Little bit" I think is inate. WE all like a bit of the spotlight occasionally. Otherwise why would we be here?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 03:08 AM

Ferrum genu.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
I haven't started many threads but I usually try to put a bit of thought into what I post. I don't expect everybody to agree with me. That would be like trying to push "@$ it" up hill with a hot pin. I try to keep my manners and respect everybody's opinion even if I think it is the previously alluded to substance. ..I don't seek attention overly but I think but it's nice when somebody comments favourably on what I have said. That said I think there's a bit of the attention seeker in all of us. THat "Little bit" I think is inate. WE all like a bit of the spotlight occasionally. Otherwise why would we be here?
Good post
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 04:12 AM

ATTENTION, everybody.

Uhmmm....bugger it. Just ignore me.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 04:31 AM

We all like to chat and exchange ideas, but I am not so sure I ever see anyone here fighting for attention.

We are, after all, hiding behind a bunch of pseudonyms.

Age makes us all a lot more comfortable in our own skin without having to prove anything. I don't get the sense that anyone starts threads or posts out of attention seeking - just good thought provoking ideas and fun.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by sugarbug ->
What are you seeking to find spitfire
Confirmation with a touch of conformation.

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top