Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 07:55 PM

Re: Men Or Woman.

Men or Women?
I suppose it was mostly men for me largely because of my profession, electrical engineering, and that was largely male dominated.
It remained that way for me. almost to the exclusion of women in that profession. Sure, I had relatives and friends but not quite in the same way
Maver-rik
London. England
Maver-rik is female  Maver-rik has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I don't get on particularly well with men or women and can manage without both in my life as long as I have the odd dog and some wildlife .
👍 Much prefer the company of dogs to people.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Maver-rik ->
👍 Much prefer the company of dogs to people.
Here's one:

Maver-rik
London. England
Maver-rik is female  Maver-rik has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Here's one:

What a lovely attentive expression.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I don't get on particularly well with men or women and can manage without both in my life as long as I have the odd dog and some wildlife .
Ditto! If there was a dog option, I would have picked that.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

30-06-2021, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Maver-rik ->
What a lovely attentive expression.
Thank you kindly. And excuse me for digression!
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 08:52 PM

I get along with both men and women equally well, always have. I will say that my gal pals love to laugh and enjoy a good time, at other times they share more personal issues, all with respect.
The men seem to also enjoy light banter, but they also try to encourage me to stay around a bit longer. It's always nice to leave a conversation knowing both parties have gotten a warm feeling from the interaction.
Good and long time friendships all the way around. I am very lucky.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top