Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 02:40 PM

Re: Have you got the nhs app yet?

I use Patient Access, which has been out for years, to order prescriptions, appointments, etc. I have no use for a Covid Passport though.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-app/

I've just learnt about this! sounds useful:

>get your NHS COVID Pass

>order repeat prescriptions

>book appointments, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments

>view your health records
I can do all of that on my PC, d00d, don't need an app!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 03:59 PM

... with a Covid Pass!?
That's the only difference, but that's why I downloaded it
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 04:17 PM

I do not own or wish to own a smartphone, but I can and do do access all I need via the PKB NHS linked website.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
I use Patient Access, which has been out for years, to order prescriptions, appointments, etc. I have no use for a Covid Passport though.
So have I.

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
I do not own or wish to own a smartphone
Snap.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I can do all of that on my PC, d00d, don't need an app!
Same here. And lots of other things.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 04:31 PM

Well no one told me about "Patient Access" 😐

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
I do not own or wish to own a smartphone, but I can and do do access all I need via the PKB NHS linked website.
I'm signed up to PKB, can see my blood test results, graphs going back years, PDFs of appointment letters, etc. But, afaik, I can't book a GP appointment.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 04:35 PM

And the Covid Pass, lord knows if & when I'll need that. I'm assuming it's a thing that can't be printed.
MarciKS
Kansas USA
MarciKS is female  MarciKS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 04:48 PM

Did they not give you folks cards to prove you've had your vaccines? I don't know what you would need a pass for other than travel. I have no intentions of flying anywhere. I too have no smart phone. Here in Kansas they are placing stars on our drivers license to show we are safe to travel.
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 04:49 PM

Well no one told me about "Patient Access" 😐

I'm signed up to PKB, can see my blood test results, graphs going back years, PDFs of appointment letters, etc. But, afaik, I can't book a GP appointment.
You should be able to do that via your GP's website using a log-in given to you and exclusively to you by your GP's admin. From mine I can also sort out any auto prescriptions that had hit a problem and the actual pharmacy via their site if delivery date offered might cause a problem at my end.
I was given a paper vaccination certificate when I had received the last C-19 shot and that also shows now on my GP's records for me too.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top