Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 05:33 PM

Re: EU Referendum: Does your MP back the Leave or Remain campaign?

Its my vote that counts, could not care less about anyone else.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 07:37 PM

Our MP Rt Hon David Jones for Clwd West has taken out a full page advertisement saying amongst other things...

Tomorrow is your only chance to vote for that new Britain and take back control of our country.
Please vote to leave tomorrow.

You have our vote my friend.
No probs!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 09:21 PM

My MP is Rosie Winterton a labour MP and part of an all labour council that couldn't organise a pee up in a brewery. They are voting remain which I very much doubt will be the way all of their constituents vote.

I believe that most of the voters round here in Doncaster are not voting for staying in or out of the EU but are registering a vote of no confidence in Cameron and his government.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 12:40 PM

Mine is Stella Creasey, Labour, and actively campaigning for Remain.

Sorry, Stella, I know we're FB friends and you've been to our Produce Show, but I still don't like or trust anything Labour.

And for that reason...I'm OUT. (Sorry, couldn't help paraphrasing Dragon's Den. ).
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 05:44 PM

SC has tweeted a photo of a Leave banner outside their house and she's disappointed someone in her home town had put it up!

Her words almost scream 'how did they have the temerity to vote leave!?'

I've got news for her...some of my friends who live here are also voting Leave, so we are not all in the Remain camp.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 06:38 PM

No business of hers to say what people can do - silly moo
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

23-06-2016, 08:14 PM

My sentiments exactly Patsy. Many of my TG friends on FB are voting Remain, and they seem almost smug about it...proud to be European, they say.

Pfffftttt...not this voter.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top