Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2013, 05:31 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

The bridge on the Isle of Sark. We came back to lots of produce needing picking. I picked about a bucket of runner beans and 7 1/4lb of blackberries yesterday, more to pick today.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2013, 05:49 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Morning Alan
Good to see you again
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2013, 06:36 AM

Good morning Alan and all
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2013, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
The bridge on the Isle of Sark. We came back to lots of produce needing picking. I picked about a bucket of runner beans and 7 1/4lb of blackberries yesterday, more to pick today.

Ooooohhhhh I can see lotsof Blackberry Gin, blackberry crumbles, blackberry pies and Blackberry fools.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2013, 07:33 AM

Good Morning all, I think it is a dull day - not looked properly.

Just been packing up to go home today, breakfast isn't till 8.30am so have a bit of time to kill.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2013, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by valice ->
Good Morning all, I think it is a dull day - not looked properly.

Just been packing up to go home today, breakfast isn't till 8.30am so have a bit of time to kill.

Val darlin' - its beautiful late summer day down here - cloudless blue sky and warm sun.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2013, 07:42 AM

We have sun too now
They say we're in for another heatwave this week
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2013, 07:49 AM

Good morning everyone. The photo of Sark reminds me of my trips to Sark. I have walked across that bridge lots of times. It was built by German prisoners of War. My sister used to have a café there and also got married on the Island. Memories, Memories.
Have a nice day all. Heatwave is expected here too Rachel. Might have to water my garden this week as it is looking a little faded now. Take care all and have a nice day.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2013, 08:14 AM

Good morning folks.

I awoke an hour ago but spent half an hour fighting with the laptop to let me browse the internet. It seems the Wi-fi disconnected for some reason. Re-linked it and all is fine now thankfully.

It's a dull one this morning in Scotland, but has the prospects of brightening up to be a nice day.

I'm currently, between paragraphs, eating a fried egg sandwich, which is very nice indeed.

I don't have anything planned for today, so I'll just take it as it comes I think.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2013, 08:55 AM

Good morning fellow members a beautiful morning here .
After popping to the shops I hope to do some jobs in the garden. Might as well make the best of the weather while it lasts.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top