Join for free
Page 35 of 47 « First < 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 09:24 AM

Re: Prince Harry

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I certainly don't revere them. I wouldn't even look out of my window if one of them was passing.
For a minute I thought I read...p.ssing.....as if they would do that in public..😂🤣😅
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 09:25 AM

No they p*** on their families instead in front of the world .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
For a minute I thought I read...p.ssing.....as if they would do that in public..😂🤣😅
There are a couple I could think of.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 09:29 AM

Mmmn.... Is William so squeaky clean? Or, is it just Harry that gets all the flak?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
No they p*** on their families instead in front of the world .

Only in your opinion ,as a few others on this thread.

I see it, as Harry uncovering them...I can quite understand where he is coming from.

All that vent up frustration that he must have felt after his mother’s death, plus, ( his words) living in that institution..

He’s lived his whole life, never truly being able to have freedom of speech.....now he has.....,and all hell is being let loose because of it...

His choice!!...

How the queen has kept her mouth shut as a royal, has amazed me in honesty, she has never truly had freedom,I admire her for that.

She has certainly put her country first and served it......

That was her choice to do so.

Harry has also made his choice.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 09:35 AM

That’s right but if you open your mouth it’s best to make sure what comes out of it is fact .And you must accept that people will challenge you as they too have freedom of speech .
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

11-06-2021, 09:55 AM

That’s right but if you open your mouth it’s best to make sure what comes out of it is fact .And you must accept that people will challenge you as they too have freedom of speech .
Exactly, like the whole truth..all of the facts..not just a few contributing ones.
Another fact, paparazzi were on their tail, etc,etc.
Also you will never be able challenge what comes out of Harry’s mouth,not face to face that’s for sure.

But you can as you’ve been doing like me.

“ voice your opinion “
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

11-06-2021, 10:04 AM

If he didn’t like it he would and could leave .

Can you clarify, are you talking about William here?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

11-06-2021, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Only in your opinion ,as a few others on this thread.

I see it, as Harry uncovering them...I can quite understand where he is coming from.

All that vent up frustration that he must have felt after his mother’s death, plus, ( his words) living in that institution..

He’s lived his whole life, never truly being able to have freedom of speech.....now he has.....,and all hell is being let loose because of it...

His choice!!...

How the queen has kept her mouth shut as a royal, has amazed me in honesty, she has never truly had freedom,I admire her for that.

She has certainly put her country first and served it......

That was her choice to do so.

Harry has also made his choice.
The Queen has kept her mouth shut because she’s not daft .
If you have a life of unimaginable privilege you don’t want to rock the boat .
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

11-06-2021, 12:54 PM

The Queen has kept her mouth shut because she’s not daft .
If you have a life of unimaginable privilege you don’t want to rock the boat .

Unimaginable privilege is nothing...if you don’t have the freedom of speech...which she has never had.

Her choice...Harry gave his up....re: the royal family.

Of course he still has privilege but also his sanity.he found himself.

Page 35 of 47 « First < 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top