Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 02:36 AM

Am Bored Now

Am looking forward to going back to work on 4 January but, before I do, I have to nip out for cat food. Not bothered about me as I have a freezer full of stuff, but not sure if I'm going to get into traffic again. Can't be doing with that!

I have £30 of vouchers to spend in Matalan and I'm looking forward to that as I haven't bought anything new for a good while now, so mayhap I'll risk it tomorrow.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 02:52 AM

Re: Am Bored Now

ha ha Mollie, I saw the title of this thread and just knew it was from you!!

Enjoy your trip to Matalan and buy something nice with your voucher
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 02:54 AM

Will do Marian. I've not bought anything new for the longest time, but Matalan is also on a shopping complex with other shops I like as well!
White Raven
White Raven is female  White Raven has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 08:22 AM

I like Matalan you get some good buys in there...Happy Shopping.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 08:25 AM

Mollie how can you be bored when there is so much to do in life?
You have the internet where you can visit anywhere in the world or learn lots of new things let alone update yourself on the language of the youth of today.

Life is a ball and is just waiting for you to go out and have one.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 09:12 AM

Have fun and enjoy your shopping x
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 11:43 AM

I am not bored Mollie - just happy with the peace and quiet, but I admire your energy. I can't face going to the shops - bargains or not I'm staying out of the shops and away from the crowds.
Food we have in or will do without. Bonnie (my retriever) has a big 15kg bag of food and there is still the flipping turkey left for her to finish off. I always boil up the carcase and it makes a lovely jelly to go with her food, so she won't starve. Enjoy the sales Mollie and get something nice for yourself.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 01:20 PM

Yes Mollie have a good mooch around and buy something you want. Lucky you, don't get work clothes and boring stuff like that. Wish I was going with you. I am not bored (and like Marian I just knew this was your thread from the title ) having cleared up all the mess yesterday from Christmas day am now waiting for another onslaught from them all, kids overnight etc.... Husband's gone to tip with all the recycling, no bin men this week. Peace and quiet here after tomorrow evening, bliss, I am getting old?
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 01:23 PM

Forgot to say ........ Meg I had that 'interpreter game' with a locum doctor a few years back. In fact she understood exactly what I was saying, the problem was I didn't know what she was telling me, although I pretended to. She got me sorted out, I had flipping pneumonia and didn't know it and was most insistent I'd broken a couple of ribs. My own doctor had told me it was flu.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 01:29 PM

Enjoy your shopping trip Mollie, buying something new for yourself should lift your spirit!

I still have a big day to come on Thursday, I will be cooking my turkey then and have all the family round for another Christmas/New Years Day celebration

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top