Join for free
Page 8 of 21 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2021, 10:20 PM

Re: Please use the 'Temporary Chat Section' for now

I've a good feeling about this Azz........

It'll be like a 'Born Again Christian'.......with a clean slate....
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2021, 11:06 PM

I prefer the old format with the subjects listed - so you could easily tell which to join in in and which to avoid. But - the magic word here is 'temporary' perhaps when Azz has finished slaving over a hot update for us - we may have the topics back??
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2021, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I prefer the old format with the subjects listed - so you could easily tell which to join in in and which to avoid. But - the magic word here is 'temporary' perhaps when Azz has finished slaving over a hot update for us - we may have the topics back??
I suspect things are easier to backup if they're not constantly changing, a bit like it's easier to catch a butterfly while it's at rest rather than in full flight. Hence why (I'd imagine) he's had to freeze most of the boards to run things for the time being.

It's to his credit that he's managed to keep anything at all going in the meantime.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2021, 11:33 PM

It's a good ( and probably last opportunity) .. to have a rummage through the ancient threads on here stashed in archives.

Scroll down to the bottom of the index page to 'Archives' if you like a bit of nostalgia.
It's keeping me good.
Feey
Ireland
Feey is male  Feey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2021, 11:44 AM

sorry but until things get back to the old format i cannot post as my postings are usually in the games thread. i prefer it when all threads are listed so we know what we are about to look at.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2021, 12:41 PM

Hey Azz. I know it's silly (and entirely out of character ), but any chance of you posting a final comment when it looks like we're only a few minutes away, perhaps in the temp section where we're hanging out? There'll be a mad dash to try and be the final person to post the final, er, post. We're like that, sadly
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2021, 12:47 PM

Are you taking about being Last To Post, Dex? Because only Ladies have that position. I'd be interested to hear of any updates, regardless....this feels so agonising a wait, haha!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2021, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Hey Azz. I know it's silly (and entirely out of character ), but any chance of you posting a final comment when it looks like we're only a few minutes away, perhaps in the temp section where we're hanging out? There'll be a mad dash to try and be the final person to post the final, er, post. We're like that, sadly
I suspect Azz has been working all through the night on this when the forum is quiet, he deserves some sleep now.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

31-07-2021, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I suspect Azz has been working all through the night on this when the forum is quiet, he deserves some sleep now.
Quite right. Hopefully, when he awakes, it's just a button click or two away from completion
Oldbod
United Kingdom
Oldbod is female 

31-07-2021, 02:33 PM

Sorry, I didn't see the announcement.

Page 8 of 21 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top