Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2020, 06:19 PM

Lord Forgive Them, for they Know not What they Do

Sandra was in a state of shock and bewilderment at what she had just witnessed in her own bathroom
She was beside herself with anger and revenge
it had been a lovely day and kissed her husband Peter goodbye and set of to her part time job in her friends Restaurant which was a popular local Restaurant where Sandra's Scones and Victoria Sponge we a firm favourite with the customers
Lunch time was always busy, and Mrs Delaware fro the Handbag Shop next door a tiny slight women always came for lunch
"Hello she said. Do you know I am famished.
I will try the'Mixed Grill'
"Oh it is rather large plateful my dear, are you sure? said Sandra.
"Oh yes she replied I could eat Horse"
The meal was served and on the plate was Steak, Lamb Chop, Sausage, Ham, Black Pudding Tomatoes with side plate of French Frys and Salad
She eagerly plowed through the meal and finally wen to the counter to pay, whereupon she fell down in a heap and fainted, Sandra and other rushed over to help her
She was put on a chair and slowly came round in daze
"I'm fine said she, Really I will be alright"
Jean, Sandra's a employer said let us take you home, to Mum so you can have good rest and recover.
It was arranged for Sandra to take her and leave work early, so after she made sure that Mrs Delaware was settled she then went on home .
On opening the front door she heard laughter coming from upstairs!! what on earth is that she though , Peter is not back for ages. Slowly she climbed the stairs and notice the laughter coming from the Bathroom
Tentatively opening the door she saw her husband Peter in the Bath with a blonde woman from work, and he was busy washing her back with much amid much laughter
They turned and saw her before she quickly closed the door and ran downstairs
She was so angry she could hardly breath, and then she heard a flurry of foot steps and someone running down the stairs and out trough the front door.

Later she refused to listen to any explanation or excuse.

The thing that hurt her feelings the most was;
During the whole time of their long marriage , he had never once offered to wash her back.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 06:48 AM

Re: Lord Forgive Them, for they Know not What they Do

I bet Loofah Vandross was playing on the Radio.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 07:15 AM

Enjoyed that .
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I bet Loofah Vandross was playing on the Radio.
Spitefire

Your wit escapes me!
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

22-05-2020, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Enjoyed that .
Thank you so much susan.

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Spitefire

Your wit escapes me!
Same here, but, everyone needs an escape.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

22-05-2020, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Same here, but, everyone needs an escape.
Yes that is true, spitefire.

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

22-05-2020, 11:00 PM

You are Cheeky.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

25-05-2020, 09:24 AM

Its been a month now since the usual suspect(s) disappeared, so yesterday I went out for some essential product to toast the absentee(s)

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 07:40 PM

Azure, I hope Sandra isn’t in the bath waiting for Peter to come back to wash her back, as her skin will be very shrivelled by now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top