Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2013, 10:30 AM

Re: Franchise - fancy it?

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
What price feeling useful though?
You can follow my enquiries on a forum I use. The big names in marketing are on this forum so hopefully once they get over the idea of me creating something I will get the leads I am after for you.

http://performancein.com/forums/forum.php
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2013, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
Many thanks for the advice Bruce.

Some of us here were extremely well-off until circumstances changed things drastically so, for some of us, needs must when the devil drives - so to speak.
Yes I can understand that hopefully I won't face that sort of circumstance.

BTW a while back in a fit of misplaced enthusiasm I downloaded the software needed to create an Android App for a smartphone. Now I am waiting for the inspiration to write a killer app that Google will buy off me for $5Mill

The software, like Android itself is open source, so it costs nothing, perhaps someone on here will beat me to the millions of dollars

ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2013, 11:08 AM

You'll be quite safe from me Bruce - search engines alone get the better of me

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top