Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2013, 02:49 PM

Emmerdale, will SOCO get it right this time?

Petechiae people, the word to listen out for is petechiae, those teeny tiny marks which indicate broken blood vessels in whites of eyes and around eyes, and which furthermore prove suffocation, mainly manual suffocation. Surely they have to get it right this time? I mean they missed the two blows to Karls head plus any indication that he crawled along the ground between blows.

Actually come to think of it, they probably will miss the signs. Not to mention of course the question as to why a mouse like her was driving at 80mph miles from where she should have been?
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2013, 03:13 PM

Re: Emmerdale, will SOCO get it right this time?

All pickiness to one side (it is a soap after all ) the crash scene was very well done I thought.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2013, 03:15 PM

Indeed it was even my husband who hates soaps looked up at the screen and gasped at how that car rolled. Very well done almost too well done really.
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2013, 03:25 PM

My jaw hit the ground to be honest. As good as any Hollywood stunt and then some.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2013, 03:37 PM

Of course the police will miss all the signs - because it is Emmerdale after all!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2013, 06:24 PM

I got very upset by it! Why couldn't they find a more pleasant way to write Gennie out! Nikhil is leaving too apparently so they could have gone away as a family. There is never a happy couple in Emmerdale, gives kids a bad impression! The fall out is going to be awful, poor Brenda will just give up!
I know it's only TV but the writers are not very good at the moment, all these stupid fill-in stories, Betty & Victoria, Kerry etc.
I do think the scene was well shot, a bit too graphic for that time of night, Debbie acted well for a change.
I felt like not watching any more but, Cain gets involved! So now I have to! I hope they have better actors for cops this time!
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2013, 06:57 PM

Indeed, Brenda will go to pieces. I know she's just a character but I'm dreading her finding out!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2013, 08:05 PM

Which she did tonight. I watched the short film with Sian explaining how they did the crash. She got quite emotional at the end, saying goodbye to her viewers.

Facebook has over 4000 posts, and probably more on another thread, with most people saying how they felt sick after watching it. Me being me asked whether they were maybe over-reacting?! But as it was in the many thousands my post will have got lost down the line somewhere. So many viewers putting in their views and comments.

Personally I thought it was good and entertaining. But with everybody else I would dearly love to see Cameron get caught and get his comeuppance.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2013, 08:28 PM

I have to disagree with the writers doing a terrible job at the moment I actually think this new producer is doing a fantastic job and using Betty and Victoria at last to their full potential. I love the oldies and the longer serving members of the cast it's nice to see them getting some storylines.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.

26-07-2013, 09:02 PM

Not to be callous, but after Alan's death they have realised they have to use the older characters while they have them - I think.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top