Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2013, 01:19 PM

Re: Emmerdale, will SOCO get it right this time?

Why did she take a scissors? because she is an idiot, especially as they are actually not pointed, which beggars the question, when she was having her anxiety attack outside the flats, where did the 'blood' come from, cos first the scissors had no point and second there was no wound on her hand.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2013, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by daisymay ->
Why did she take a scissors? because she is an idiot, especially as they are actually not pointed, which beggars the question, when she was having her anxiety attack outside the flats, where did the 'blood' come from, cos first the scissors had no point and second there was no wound on her hand.
Not a clue!

If she swapped those scissors for an umbrella though she could have given Julie Andrews a run for her money.

I was half expecting her to start singing "A Spoon Full of Sugar helps the medicine go down" and Dick Van Dyke to pop out from somewhere!
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2013, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
not a clue!

If she swapped those scissors for an umbrella though she could have given julie andrews a run for her money.

I was half expecting her to start singing "a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down" and dick van dyke to pop out from somewhere!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2013, 05:52 PM

Knitting needle would have been my choice! Crochet hook would have been pointless! (Get it?)
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2013, 06:31 PM

daisymay, I'm wondering if it's a digital recording machine. It had a window display and she clicked her fingers to get it start recording, so I would imagine everything is on a hard drive.

And I too think it recorded absolutely everything. It MUST get played sometime soon, though Cameron isn't due to leave til October. Surely he'll be caught, arrested and trialled sometime very soon? Leaving us with a long trial and outcome maybe?
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2013, 10:24 AM

Can someone please tell me how Katie knows about the body that is buried. We have been away on holiday so must have missed that.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2013, 10:29 AM

That's why her and Declan split up she found out what he was hiding and couldn't stay with him because he wouldn't go to the police.
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2013, 10:34 AM

Thanks Julie, but how did she find out and how did Declan know there was a body buried there?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2013, 10:37 AM

The workmen found it and were bribed by Declan to keep quiet, which is what upset Katie. He threatened to take her down with him if she told the police and offered her a settlement to keep stchum!
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk

14-08-2013, 10:40 AM

Thanks Jazzi for that. It's been puzzling me for the last few nights. Thanks too Julie.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top