Join for free
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2013, 12:58 AM

Steve (Emmerdale)

Does anyone else think he looks a slimy, sleazy, creepy you know what??
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2013, 01:35 AM

Re: Steve (Emmerdale)

Steve who?
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2013, 01:55 AM

Sorry was not concentrating, Bernice's bloke on Emmerdale. Makes. My skin try and crawl off my flesh he does.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2013, 03:22 AM

Originally Posted by daisymay ->
Sorry was not concentrating, Bernice's bloke on Emmerdale. Makes. My skin try and crawl off my flesh he does.
Oh him!

Yep, slimy, greasy, nasty, manipulative, sleazy, creepy, disgusting - er, any other adjectives you'd care to mention? Horrible man, but to be fair, it's Nicola's own fault for getting involved and if she truly believes he's wiped the slate clean, then she's more stupid than I thought she was, and she is very stupid!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2013, 07:42 PM

Horrid man! No facial hair either!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2013, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by daisymay ->
Does anyone else think he looks a slimy, sleazy, creepy you know what??
Yes Daisymay, have not taken to him from the beginning, he's weird.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2013, 11:28 AM

I am quite fascinated with him, he is so red, why is he so red ??
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2013, 11:56 AM

Good twist bringing him in as Bernice's bloke then letting us viewers finding out what he's really like! I didn't take to him from the beginning, either.

And look how he got his own back on Declan over the racehorse? Ere, what's happened to that, now Declan and Katie have parted? Another storyline biting the dust, without us every finding out?
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2013, 09:38 AM

I have finally caught up with 4 weeks back log of emmerdale. Had a good cry over Jenni, I so want to slap Chas - I so wish they would stop saying babe it sounds so insincere

What did Nicola expect Steve paying her childs school fees then saying it will be a secret between us.
I said at the time that theres trouble brewing.

I know its only a soap but I love getting lost in the story lines.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2013, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by shirley ->
I have finally caught up with 4 weeks back log of emmerdale. Had a good cry over Jenni, I so want to slap Chas - I so wish they would stop saying babe it sounds so insincere

What did Nicola expect Steve paying her childs school fees then saying it will be a secret between us.
I said at the time that theres trouble brewing.

I know its only a soap but I love getting lost in the story lines.
Me too, Shirley. Are we a bit sad??
Mind you, it must be better than being hooked on all the films, cops and robbers and such that portray blood & guts and violence all the time - fed up with it.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top