Join for free
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2013, 04:27 PM

Kat & Whitney one on one

I have not watched EE as a regular viewer for some time now, (in fact I usually purchase the two-weekly Soap mags to check if there is going to be an episode worth watching), Friday night I was channel hopping and caught the beginning of EE where Bianca and Whit are arguing, and for some reason decided to stick with it.

Boy am I glad I did. EE are usually spot on with their one on one episodes, and the scenes between both these troubled and damaged women was rivetting. I watched with tears streaming down my face, then my son, who gave up on soaps a decade ago, came in from work, saw me crying, stopped to see why, and ended up equally as riveted and upset as his old mum.

Well done to all concerned.

I have to ask though, will this herald the birth of a newer better Kat, and will Alfie remember why he fell for her in the first place??
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2013, 05:43 PM

Re: Kat & Whitney one on one

I have to also admit, the scenes between Kat and Whitney on that particular episode were very touching and moving and very well acted although hubby thought it was boring (typical man ). I thought it was very good.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top