Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 08:39 PM

Doctors - daytime TV show

Does anyone watch this?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 09:03 PM

Re: Doctors - daytime TV show

Used to but went off it, got a bit silly.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 09:06 PM

I'm still hooked. Wanted to discuss with other watchers, because of a storyline.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 09:11 PM

Is it getting good again? I'll try it!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

23-08-2013, 09:15 PM

It's not really, they have pathetic supporting actors. No, it's because of something happening to one of the doctors. Being stalked and blamed a fellow GP. However, the police know that filming took place inside her flat but neither she nor the police have thought to search the place for cameras!! Maybe they will soon, but bit slow off the mark.

I still enjoy it though.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2013, 12:42 AM

Yes lass I watch it, and I don't think it's Al who set up the camera and who plastered her images all over the campus internet web site. It's very obvious that the photos were taken from the inside of her living room, so why the Police haven't cottoned on to that is a bit worrying.

Al did very wrong things indeed, but if you watched today's programme, it showed a preview of Monday's show where somebody has set up a camera at The Mill (I think) in Mandy's office.

It has been assumed it could be Jas' ex-boyfriend, but how would he have got into her house to set up a camera, or The Mill (or Campus Surgery - whichever)?

No, there's something much darker than this going on. I really don't think it's Jas' ex-boyfriend because he wouldn't do that to her, and why would he set up a camera to watch the female patients in Mandy's office?

Everything is pointing to Al at the moment because he retained a key to her house when the locks were changed, and indeed we saw him in her house alone following that - then, a few moments later, the camera was panning in on her, allowing us to believe that it was Al who was watching her - but it's not - however it is somebody who is equally obsessed by her. I feel we may be in for a bit of shock when we find out who it is, but I honestly don't know who. Those are just my personal thoughts.

The only person I CAN NOT ABIDE in this programme is Karen, with her excessively droopy bottom lip and a voice that would rival that of a battle ship's emergency klaxon!

Incidentally, I've only been watching this over the last 6/9 months or so as I didn't know it existed because I work in the afternoons, but I watch it now on Catch-Up and am going to try to find the earlier series and start from the beginning.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

24-08-2013, 09:02 AM

I saw the preview but didn't see it was from Mandy's office. Ae you suggesting it's Mandy, with a lesbian fixation probably?? And I can't stand her whining pathetic voice.

Gobby Karen is indeed gobby, and that voice goes up and down, doesn't it? She is horrible and just ready for gossip. Glad her two children have flown the nest, couldn't stand them. Do like Rob though. Very convincing copper.

Didn't like Howard at first but he's grown on me. Love Heston. Remember him from One Foot In The Grave? My, how he's grown!!

Started watching it years ago with Mac in charge, then because of work had to stop watching it, then decided to go back to it some years ago. Always a drastic staff change, just like Casualty/Holby. Just as you start to get into a character the actor/actress leaves. Tchhhhhhhhh! As Winifred would exclaim!

Back to Jas (who, incidentally I don't like either, don't think she can act), it obviously had to be somebody with access to her home, so I pointed the finger to her ex. What a mystery, eh?

Oh, and glad the nurse has gone. Cherry.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

24-08-2013, 09:07 AM

Just read your full reply. Christopher Timothy was Mac, with his wife Julia, who left a while ago. Forget actress's name.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2013, 09:43 AM

I watch again. I used to a long time ago but as mentioned it got silly and I couldn't be bothered giving it two and a half hours a week of my time. I popped in a few months ago to see how everyone was getting on and thought it looked OK. I think they are trying to give Al the sympathy vote from everyone but it could still be him and they will find out he is a schiso or something silly. What about that date she had with that drunken guy who was a blind date and jumped on her car to stop her leaving. He could look to be a vicious guy if necessary? We wait and see next week I suppose. Heston is great and I forgot he was in One foot ... Now that was a programme I could give my time to, it was hilarious. In fact I have a Brother who can be 10 times worse than Victor
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

24-08-2013, 09:55 AM

I loved One Foot when Mr Sweeney (aka Heston) would lift up a fence panel and Victor would go apoplectic!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top